VAC-6V Released [FREE & Open source]

Discuss VST stuff here!
pongasoft

Post 17 Jul 2018

Hello everyone

I just released VAC-6V the new version of the rack extension VAC-6 as a VST plugin. It is free and like the A/B switch port it is also entirely open source so you can check the code and even modify it if you wish.

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 09.55.02.png

Compared to the rack extension this is what this new version features:
* brand new design
* in addition to zoom, the main LCD screen can be paused and scrolled (like CVA-7)
* the 3 numeric windows concept has been simplified
* clicking on the graph with the mouse allows to precisely select which point you want to analyze
* the left and right channels can be analyzed separately
* supports HiDPI (4k) monitors
* runs in any DAW with VST 2 or 3 support
* open source

You can download the new plugin by heading to the product page https://pongasoft.com/vst/VAC-6V.html

This project turned out to be a big endeavor as I was learning VST development. I would definitely appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Yan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Flavolous

Post 18 Jul 2018

pongasoft wrote:
17 Jul 2018
Hello everyone

I just released VAC-6V the new version of the rack extension VAC-6 as a VST plugin. It is free and like the A/B switch port it is also entirely open source so you can check the code and even modify it if you wish.

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 09.55.02.png

Compared to the rack extension this is what this new version features:
* brand new design
* in addition to zoom, the main LCD screen can be paused and scrolled (like CVA-7)
* the 3 numeric windows concept has been simplified
* clicking on the graph with the mouse allows to precisely select which point you want to analyze
* the left and right channels can be analyzed separately
* supports HiDPI (4k) monitors
* runs in any DAW with VST 2 or 3 support
* open source

You can download the new plugin by heading to the product page https://pongasoft.com/vst/VAC-6V.html

This project turned out to be a big endeavor as I was learning VST development. I would definitely appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Yan
Cheers, nice upgrade from the RE, look forward to throwing this on the end of my FX chains.

WongoTheSane

Post 18 Jul 2018

Congrats on the release, and thanks for the source code too!

pongasoft

Post 07 Oct 2018

Just wanted to let you know that I have added support for Audio Unit (Apple Logic / Garage Band). Always free, always open source => https://pongasoft.com/vst/VAC-6V.html
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 11.01.18.png
Yan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pongasoft on 07 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Loque

Post 07 Oct 2018

Cool to see you make your way through the jungle.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

• Information