Soundtoys Summer Sale

Discuss VST stuff here!
lrey

19 Jul 2019

Also, it doesn't matter how many Soundtoys plugins that you own. You could have as many plugins that cost more than the retail value of $499 for Soundtoys 5, but you'll still have to pay a minimum of $100 to upgrade to the Soundtoys 5 bundle. There's a limit to how many plugins you can use to upgrade.

Also, just for reference, here's the upgrade credit value of some of their plugins if you want to upgrade to Soundtoys 5 bundle(Did the calculations based on my plugins/upgrade path):

Devil-Loc Deluxe 5 - $70
Little MicroShift 5 - $45
Little PrimalTap 5 - $45
PrimalTap 5 - $85
Sie-Q 5 - $30
EchoBoy Jr. 5 - $55
Little Plate 5 - $30

And, of course, Echo Pack 5 - $55 (which I just paid $99) //You don't get credit value for each individual plugin, just the Echo Pack bundle as a whole

Info I wish I knew before I purchased the Echo Pack. Just thought that there might be some of you who would be interested in this info too.

So, If you're thinking of purchasing Echo Pack as a way to upgrade to save money to upgrade to the Soundtoys 5 bundle, better to save your money for Black Friday 1/2 off sale for the whole bundle.

Steedus
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

Very tempted. Always had an eye on EchoBoy and a friend recommended Crystallizer a while ago.

Also, side note, just discovered I own a license for Little Plate. No recollection of buying that, was it ever given away as a freebie?

Loque

19 Jul 2019

Steedus wrote:
19 Jul 2019
Very tempted. Always had an eye on EchoBoy and a friend recommended Crystallizer a while ago.

Also, side note, just discovered I own a license for Little Plate. No recollection of buying that, was it ever given away as a freebie?
Yea, if they released it, it was free for a month or so. You checked your personal offers at Soundtoys?
Reason12, Win10

Loque

19 Jul 2019

This is a quite low offer for the whole bundle. They offer the same sale-bundle for 40 bucks more...weird...
https://reverb.com/item/13027086-soundt ... ffect-rack

But plugindiscounts.com is cheaper depending on the currency.
Reason12, Win10

• Information