Waves GOLD bundle - $61!! @ Everyplugin

Discuss VST stuff here!
hurricane
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2018

A ridiculous deal. Use code SOMEWAVESBUNDLES for the discount.

http://everyplugin.com/gold.html
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

CephaloPod

21 Jun 2018

That is a great deal. Do I need it? Not really. Still....it's tempting.
2011 iMac i7; 24 GB RAM; OSX Sierra; Nektar LX 49; MOTU Microbook
Reason/Logic

jimmyklane

21 Jun 2018

hurricane wrote:
21 Jun 2018

It’s cheap, but to be honest the waves plugins are dated and stale by now, IMO. I used them for over 10 years in PT, and even purchased the hardware L2 at one point....but I’ve never found that I can’t get the sound I’m after with the 25 or so plugins I own. Too many plugins and you end up simply using the same ones over and over, whereas if you’ve got just a small selection you will always find creative options.

I’d recommend the Soundtoys and Brainworx plugins over Waves.

Again, all personal opinion....but the Brainworx console N is simply amazing when used over every track!
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

Loque

21 Jun 2018

I am very biased with Waves. Always on sale, spam load of plugins and the ones I tried were like p00p. So I need more random compressors and delays and filters and stuff? Might be interesting for someone who starts...

Well... Thx for heads up. I see if I want something of it... Only buying because it's cheap is a failure.
Reason12, Win10

Loque

21 Jun 2018

Ok, no... A VU meter regular price 40 bucks... Yea... EQs, compressors, reverbs, delays, stereo, meters... Got everything. Not for me. I am settled with everything.
Reason12, Win10

hurricane
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2018

Yeah, I love my Soundtoys.

This is still a very very handy collection of 41 plugins including a guitar tuner, a deEsser, a pitch corrector, a multi band compressor, a very good CP80 emulation, a classic bass enhancer, a classic stereo imager, 3 completely different reverbs including a convolution, H-Comp and H-Delay, the Vitamin Sonic Enhancer, and a thing that converts mono things into stereo things without sounding weird. Pretty nice, and cheap, especially for a beginner. And I think that code only lasts 24 hours.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

jayhosking

21 Jun 2018

I use RComp and C4 on multiple tracks of basically every song I make. L1+ is still my first choice for hard limiting. This is a great deal.

bik44

22 Jun 2018

And after a year you have to pay for new “update plan” for all plugins you have to get updates. I have four of this and never buy next.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

future-bit

22 Jun 2018

Last edited by future-bit on 07 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

hurricane
Competition Winner

22 Jun 2018

It's Waves' fault the WUP is so confusing that you still don't know how it works. You should still at least put in SOME effort to try and understand it, especially if you own Waves products.

I bought Kramer Tape for $29 4 years ago.
I've been using it for 4 years and I haven't paid for an update EVER.
Version 10 is now out, and I'm still using the V9 version.
I'll be using Tape V9 until my OS prevents me from doing so.
When I have to update to V10, the update cost will be $25.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

jimmyklane

22 Jun 2018

jayhosking wrote:
21 Jun 2018
I use RComp and C4 on multiple tracks of basically every song I make. L1+ is still my first choice for hard limiting. This is a great deal.
You do a nice job of making them sound good....I never got along with L1...L2 was the first usable limiter for me, but then when L3 came out you ran into all the dangers of multiband. C4 is like a hand-cannon...you’ve got to use it responsibly or some audio is gonna get hurt! RComp is actually awesome, I use to use it all the time on vocals when I didn’t have any hardware at all
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

jayhosking

22 Jun 2018

jimmyklane wrote:
22 Jun 2018
You do a nice job of making them sound good....I never got along with L1...L2 was the first usable limiter for me, but then when L3 came out you ran into all the dangers of multiband. C4 is like a hand-cannon...you’ve got to use it responsibly or some audio is gonna get hurt! RComp is actually awesome, I use to use it all the time on vocals when I didn’t have any hardware at all
Hey thanks. L2 is definitely superior, yeah, and I'm not a big fan of multiband limiting for the master. And yeah, C4 can brutalize a sound, but there is nothing quite like it (for me) for taming transients without squashing the sound too much. And RComp, it just visualizes compression in a way that is intuitive and easy to dial in the right sound, plus it sounds great. I'm surprised I haven't seen many (any?) clones of its UI.

Gulale

22 Jun 2018

Are you kidding me? that is a freaking awesome deal. Thank you so much! which means I'm not upgrading to V10 I will be buying this. These days I don't care about company names and I still consider purchasing UA plugin as a lost cost. I'm in love with waves. Have you checked Abby road plate? I don't even pick UA version for similar price. You don't have to break the bank to get great tools. If you are after names, go for expensive ones and lose money. I really love the business approach of Waves these days. Selling it for cookies price and let other company representative cry about it in every forum when people become so careful to spend on over priced plugins.

From the way I see it, people just want you to spend a lot on plugins and feel bad about it in the future. And laugh and said I got you saka like they got me in the past. Now we are equal. :lol:
Gulale aka Bereket

kitekrazy

22 Jun 2018

I got a 2nd license of Gold for $61 then used the Waves coupon and got Gold/RennMaxx for $25. Both systems now running Gold 10 and they load up in Reason.

aeox
Competition Winner

22 Jun 2018

All my money goes to support RE :D

Gulale

23 Jun 2018

I guess you have identified yourself with in Re I have no attachment at all. Great tool with a cheaper price will get priority in my book. :D
Gulale aka Bereket

hurricane
Competition Winner

23 Jun 2018

Gulale wrote:
23 Jun 2018
I guess you have identified yourself with in Re I have no attachment at all. Great tool with a cheaper price will get priority in my book. :D
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Not saying that Waves plugins are the best thing ever, but you're NEVER going to find a bundle of REs of this quality and scope for $61. Like NEVER EVER EEEEEEVER.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

23 Jun 2018

it's not $61 any more, the code does not work...

hurricane
Competition Winner

23 Jun 2018

Yes, it was valid for 24 hours only.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

ProfessaKaos

23 Jun 2018

Great plugins, well worth that price tag. If you can't get mixes to sound how you want them to sound with that bundle it ain't the plugins.
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

manuel radioact77

11 Jul 2018

I just received a wonderful email by Waves asking if I want their update plan for 6 plugins of theirs I bought and fortunately don't use anymore. They say they would only charge me more 250 euros for now.

Charming!

I'll pass, thank you :)

jlgrimes

11 Jul 2018

hurricane wrote:
21 Jun 2018

Wow. I remember when Waves stuff used to be ridiculously expensive.

UAD, Izotope, and Voxengo we're kind of cheaper alternatives back then.

Now UAD is very expensive. Izotope about the same but they added alot more cooler stuff and sort of evolved.

Voxengo is even more expensive than Waves right now.

Waves Rcomp is a good compressor (used on many hits) but I kind of have alot of compressors right now.

hurricane
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2018

manuel radioact77 wrote:
11 Jul 2018
I just received a wonderful email by Waves asking if I want their update plan for 6 plugins of theirs I bought and fortunately don't use anymore. They say they would only charge me more 250 euros for now.

Charming!

Fortunately for you, you don't have to upgrade and can keep on not using your Waves plugins on the same computer you weren't using them on. :puf_bigsmile:
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

ProfessaKaos

12 Jul 2018

hurricane wrote:
11 Jul 2018
manuel radioact77 wrote:
11 Jul 2018

Charming!

Fortunately for you, you don't have to upgrade and can keep on not using your Waves plugins on the same computer you weren't using them on. :puf_bigsmile:
:lol:
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

manuel radioact77

12 Jul 2018

hurricane wrote:
11 Jul 2018
manuel radioact77 wrote:
11 Jul 2018

Charming!

I can not support a company wich would happily charge me 2 and 3 times for the plug ins i already payed in full. :lol:

I'm desperatelly trying to sell the plug ins but people seem to run away from Waves as if it was the plague. :lol:

• Information