Europa VST wont load in Reason

Discuss VST stuff here!
Rason

31 May 2018

Unable to even authorize the plugin with the code. I enabled it in manage plugins window and I have correct folder scanned. Any suggestion? Windows 7. Thanks

Electric-Metal

31 May 2018

Rason wrote:
31 May 2018
Unable to even authorize the plugin with the code. I enabled it in manage plugins window and I have correct folder scanned. Any suggestion? Windows 7. Thanks

LudvigC wrote:
31 May 2018

Hi,

we have reproduced this problem - it happens if you don't have Write permissions to the global Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software folder.

The quick fix is to make sure you can write to this folder, either by changing the permissions for the folder, or by logging in as an Admin account.

The long term fix is that we should write the license to another folder - we'll look into it.

Sorry about the hassle!

Ludvig Carlson / product designer
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

jimmyklane

31 May 2018

Rason wrote:
31 May 2018
I get mine loaded for about three seconds before it takes Reason down with it. Crash.....every time. And then on top of that it won’t kill the process so I’ve got to reboot every time as well.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

Wickline

31 May 2018

jimmyklane wrote:
Rason wrote:
31 May 2018
I get mine loaded for about three seconds before it takes Reason down with it. Crash.....every time. And then on top of that it won’t kill the process so I’ve got to reboot every time as well.
Are you using Reason 10? It works for me with no issues on 10. I’m on win 7 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

Rason

31 May 2018

I am on 10.1. Tbh I am actually probably unable to load any VSTi. Effects are loaded with no problem.

sent using Tapatalk

Marc64

31 May 2018

europa vst works without problems here.
R10.1 win7

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

jimmyklane

31 May 2018

Wickline wrote:
31 May 2018
jimmyklane wrote:
Are you using Reason 10? It works for me with no issues on 10. I’m on win 7 as well.

I'm on Reason 10.1 with a very lean Win 7 install.

I create a "fresh install" every 6 months with a ghost drive using Acronis True Image.

Right before I purchased Reason 10, I created a clear SSD with all unnecessary services and processes turned off an "background services" as the processor focus.

I'm optimized for audio, and every other VSTi seems to work just fine, even if it takes more CPU time than I'm used to for any given instrument (but that's Reason in general right now).
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

Micha1973

31 May 2018

I´m on 10.1 its going*

perhaps you don´t habe the serial insid. you have to go to your ph management and then to vt. there ist the licence

micha
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

Micha1973

31 May 2018

I´m on 10.1 its going*

perhaps you don´t have the serial inside. you have to go to your ph management and then to vst. there ist the licence

micha
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

Jmax

31 May 2018

Also having this problem. Tried on both my systems. Win 10.

Installed with serial no problem. VST just doesn't show up in Reason

Although it works great in StudioOne3.

Must be some bug, all my other VST run without a hitch.

RobC

31 May 2018

jimmyklane wrote:
31 May 2018
Wickline wrote:
31 May 2018

I create a "fresh install" every 6 months with a ghost drive using Acronis True Image.

Right before I purchased Reason 10, I created a clear SSD with all unnecessary services and processes turned off an "background services" as the processor focus.

I'm optimized for audio, and every other VSTi seems to work just fine, even if it takes more CPU time than I'm used to for any given instrument (but that's Reason in general right now).
Huh, sounds more effective than giving Reason priority in the task manager thigy.
(In the past, I thought Ph Balance is a computer that has Reason alone on it. Would be efficient to have a dedicated device. Or just fun and interesting to check out.) x_o

Rason

31 May 2018

RobC wrote:
jimmyklane wrote:
31 May 2018

Huh, sounds more effective than giving Reason priority in the task manager thigy.
(In the past, I thought Ph Balance is a computer that has Reason alone on it. Would be efficient to have a dedicated device. Or just fun and interesting to check out.) x_o
(bah) :-S *-:-) *-:-) *-:-) a.*-:-). AAaaaaasAAzz*-:-) z*-:-) ZZZŽZZZZ*-:-) ZZZŽZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZGGZSSZRZ ZZZZZZZZZZŽZ

sent using Tapatalk

Rason

31 May 2018

Rason wrote:
RobC wrote: Huh, sounds more effective than giving Reason priority in the task manager thigy.
(bah) :-S *-:-) *-:-) *-:-) a.*-:-). AAaaaaasAAzz*-:-) z*-:-) ZZZŽZZZZ*-:-) ZZZŽZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZGGZSSZRZ ZZZZZZZZZZŽZ

sent using Tapatalk
Sry. Pocket action. Disregard.

sent using Tapatalk

• Information