MSpectral Delay

Discuss VST stuff here!
Loque

20 May 2018

Just saw this and its free for the next few days:
http://www.meldaproduction.com/MSpectra ... ctralDelay

Since i already had my experiences with Melda Production and i swear i would never download anything again from them, i will not dl and try it. But maybe some guys of you like this company and want to grab a freebie.
Reason12, Win10

Ahornberg

20 May 2018

MXXX is my go-to FX. It contains every Melda plugin and all that will come in future for free updates. Sound quality is pristine.

antic604

23 May 2018

Loque wrote:
20 May 2018
I already had my experiences with Melda Production and i swear i would never download anything again from them
What happened? :shock:

Loque

23 May 2018

antic604 wrote:
23 May 2018
Loque wrote:
20 May 2018
I already had my experiences with Melda Production and i swear i would never download anything again from them
What happened? :shock:
Wanted to try their free stuff. The installation and annoying stuff of their free software with all the dialogs when I clicked the wrong place waa enough to have my pulse up to 180 after 5 minutes. Uninstalled. Said some bad words. Swear to myself that i never come back to them.

Clearly a fail strategy of marketing with free gifts.
Reason12, Win10

Breach The Sky

25 May 2018

I read on KVR that they drop files into the windows folder upon installation. Does anyone know if this is true?

Loque

25 May 2018

Breach The Sky wrote:
25 May 2018
I read on KVR that they drop files into the windows folder upon installation. Does anyone know if this is true?
No, but if this is true it is pretty '90s... But i am thankfull i got rid of their stuff. Thats defenetly MY OPINION.
Reason12, Win10

dvdrtldg

26 May 2018

Picked up all their freebies a while back, no problems with them at all. Their ring mod in particular is excellent, probably my favourite ring mod plugin. Will grab the delay tomorrow, looks interesting

EDIT: This is nice! just loading presets & tweaking can get you some extremely weird & cool results right off the bat. Need to study the manual in some detail, but I can already see that this is going to be a go-to device for otherworldly sounds. Very different and versatile

• Information