Wave Alchemy Evolution and Revolution for 1/4 of the price

Discuss VST stuff here!
danc

10 May 2018

If any of you are considering buying Wave Alchemy's Revolution or Evolution drum Kontakt kits...

...some weeks ago they sent out 50% voucher codes for Evolution and they still seem to work for both Revolution and Evolution, even though they are now offering 50% off Revolution on their site - without a voucher... so you get 50% off 50% - making it 75% off.

For Evolution... on their site it is currently not on offer, but my 50% voucher gave me more than 50% (why ever that is - no idea!). And... I didn't buy these products at the same time - so it wasn't an extra promo for bulk buying or anything. Oh - and they gave to me for FREE their SYS-100 (normally £32.95) and Drum Tools 01 Deluxe (normally £54.95) when I bought Evolution. I have Drum Tools 02 and it's a great pack - so looking forward to diving into Drum Tools 01 Deluxe.

Anyway... the end result is that I got Revolution for £37 (that's 1/4 of the price) and Evolution £59 (nearly 1/4). Both are normally £149.95.

NOTE: I received a number of marketing emails from Wave Alchemy. Each of them had different codes.
Some of the codes worked and others didn't - so you might need to try a few.

MAY MADNESS!
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information