Soeno

30 Apr 2018

nice offer, here is new a video about it from MG the future

pothole

02 May 2018

thx:) --> really enjoying it

adfielding

03 May 2018

Blimey - that's not something I was particularly in the market for, but that is a very very tempting price! Cheers for sharing it :)

tiker01

03 May 2018

adfielding wrote:
03 May 2018
Blimey - that's not something I was particularly in the market for, but that is a very very tempting price! Cheers for sharing it :)
Yeah, went for it!

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

esselfortium

03 May 2018

Interesting concept and good price here, but the audio demos on the developer's site sound very synthetic to me, probably not something I'd want to use when looking for a real guitar sound. They found some exceptionally skilled musicians to record some of these demos, but the guitar instrument itself sounds very digital to me despite the stellar performance being played on it, which leads me to suspect that getting convincing results from it would require a lot of fighting against its sonic tendencies rather than leaning into them.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

eusti

03 May 2018

esselfortium wrote:
03 May 2018
Interesting concept and good price here, but the audio demos on the developer's site sound very synthetic to me, probably not something I'd want to use when looking for a real guitar sound. They found some exceptionally skilled musicians to record some of these demos, but the guitar instrument itself sounds very digital to me despite the stellar performance being played on it, which leads me to suspect that getting convincing results from it would require a lot of fighting against its sonic tendencies rather than leaning into them.
I agree here! A good friend is already super upset when I play him songs with some of the A-List guitars, I don't think this would meet his approval! ;)

D.

adfielding

03 May 2018

esselfortium wrote:
03 May 2018
I think it'd work in a mix with plenty of other elements, though as a focal point I think it'd fall apart. It does have a very twangy sound to it, the cleanness reminds me of a DI'd electro-acoustic.

QVprod

03 May 2018

esselfortium wrote:
03 May 2018
I wouldn’t suggest this for the acoustic sound. The electric sound however is a lot more convincing especially if played though a separate amp sim. Here’s something I’ve done with it in that regard

tiker01

03 May 2018

esselfortium wrote:
03 May 2018
I just think about it as a pluck sound synth! :puf_bigsmile:

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

adfielding

03 May 2018

Turns out I had some Plugin Boutique fun money so managed to grab it for about £3. It's alright, I think it'll be useful for production tunes or as a sketching tool... which is fine by me :)

jimmyklane

03 May 2018

pothole wrote:
29 Apr 2018
just picked up this :) and couldn't put it down

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... um-Session
Do you know if it transmits MIDI to other instruments? I’ve built some really nice acoustic guitar patches in synths and samplers I own, but programming strums and arpeggios is a serious pain and a killer for the creative spirit.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

pothole

17 May 2018

it doesn't :(

but if u want strumming check out https://shop.propellerheads.se/rack-ext ... utotheory/

or

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... InstaChord does strumming but reason can't take midi in/out from vst's -->u need a separate midi loopback app and use emi (external midi instrument) in reason

• Information