XLN Audio products all 50% off until 27th March

Discuss VST stuff here!
jayhosking

23 Mar 2018

Title says it all. I am an enormous fan of their Addictive Drums 2; it is the drum solution I have always been looking for. Sounds are incredible (especially room tones on Fairfax 2 and United Pop sets), finding and modifying the right beats is brilliant and intuitive, and there's tons of intelligent control built in at every step (and a bunch of great presets, if that's your thing, too).

Their RC-20 is sort of complementary to something like Audiomatic, in that it's a good quick way to add interesting tone to a sound, plus it has a little more control than Audiomatic. Seems worth it for $40, and I'll be trying it out.

Anyway, thought somebody here might be interested.

https://www.xlnaudio.com/products

hurricane
Competition Winner

23 Mar 2018

RC-20 is essential to my sound. I love that thing.

$32.76 at JRRSHOP with code: GROUP

https://www.jrrshop.com/xln-audio-rc-20
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Steedus
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2018

Grabbed RC-20 on a whim (thanks to this thread) and boy it's a huge upgrade over similarly achievable effects from Audiomatic. I can see this getting used alot. Cheers!

eusti

26 Mar 2018

Thanks from here as well! Got it through JRR, but for now the Online Installer App is giving me grief on my Mac...
Sent a message to XLN support, now waiting to hear back...

D.

jayhosking

26 Mar 2018

eusti wrote:
26 Mar 2018
Got it through JRR, but for now the Online Installer App is giving me grief on my Mac...
Huh. Weird. Using Mac here, too, and one of the things I've really liked about XLN is how well their installer works. Hope it gets resolved soon!

eusti

26 Mar 2018

jayhosking wrote:
26 Mar 2018
eusti wrote:
26 Mar 2018
Got it through JRR, but for now the Online Installer App is giving me grief on my Mac...
Huh. Weird. Using Mac here, too, and one of the things I've really liked about XLN is how well their installer works. Hope it gets resolved soon!
Thanks! Glad to hear that it usually works... Found it super laggy and slow... Got stuck on accepting the End User Agreement... :(

Edit: Somehow restarting the other Online Installer (The one placed into the XLN Audio) seemed to fix my issues... All good now!

D.

• Information