Waldorf Attack

Discuss VST stuff here!
User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 2720
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 14 Mar 2018

Hi All!

Has Waldorf Attack been discontinued?

I went on their site and clicked on the download link (PC) and there is only a folder / file to update.

I'm inclined to assume it has been discontinued.

Thanks!
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 10.3 / Cockus Reaper 5.978 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Soeno
Posts: 189
Joined: 09 Dec 2017

Post 15 Mar 2018

still available in the Waldorf Edition

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 2720
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 23 Nov 2018

Soeno wrote:
15 Mar 2018
still available in the Waldorf Edition
Thanks!

It's only €72 as well which is £63 / $81 US.

Do you know if that's a reduced price or is that standard?

If it's the standard price, might buy some Black Friday bargains this week and get that Waldorf Edition 2 next week.
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 10.3 / Cockus Reaper 5.978 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

future-bit
Posts: 62
Joined: 07 May 2017

Post 23 Nov 2018

I got Waldorf Edition 2 for 24.5€

1. Get a free Waldorf Edition 2 LE serial number

https://www.serialcenter.de/?t=start#content

choose Workzone # 04 - 01/14
enter your email
receive an email with the Coupon Code Waldorf Edition LE 2

2. Register Waldorf Edition 2 LE Coupon Code

https://waldorfmusic.com/en/user-login
Redeem a Coupon Code

3. Choose Waldorf Edition 2 Upgrade

https://waldorfmusic.com/en/waldorf-edition-2-software

specify coupon blackfried_day18
This 50% discount (valid until sunday)

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 2720
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 23 Nov 2018

future-bit wrote:
23 Nov 2018
I got Waldorf Edition 2 for 24.5€

1. Get a free Waldorf Edition 2 LE serial number

https://www.serialcenter.de/?t=start#content

choose Workzone # 04 - 01/14
enter your email
receive an email with the Coupon Code Waldorf Edition LE 2

2. Register Waldorf Edition 2 LE Coupon Code

https://waldorfmusic.com/en/user-login
Redeem a Coupon Code

3. Choose Waldorf Edition 2 Upgrade

https://waldorfmusic.com/en/waldorf-edition-2-software

specify coupon blackfried_day18
This 50% discount (valid until sunday)
Is this legit?
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 10.3 / Cockus Reaper 5.978 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

future-bit
Posts: 62
Joined: 07 May 2017

Post 24 Nov 2018

Creativemind wrote:
23 Nov 2018
Is this legit?
Check with the Waldorf, their site is legitimate or not.
If not, then of course you should not buy there.

User avatar
eusti
Posts: 2322
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 24 Nov 2018

future-bit wrote:
24 Nov 2018
Creativemind wrote:
23 Nov 2018
Is this legit?
Check with the Waldorf, their site is legitimate or not.
If not, then of course you should not buy there.
I think Creativemind is more concerned about the first step: Obtaining the LE license that was given with magazine purchase of Beat magazine. ;)

D.

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 2720
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 24 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
24 Nov 2018
future-bit wrote:
24 Nov 2018


Check with the Waldorf, their site is legitimate or not.
If not, then of course you should not buy there.
I think Creativemind is more concerned about the first step: Obtaining the LE license that was given with magazine purchase of Beat magazine. ;)

D.
Shall I risk it? lol!
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 10.3 / Cockus Reaper 5.978 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

User avatar
eusti
Posts: 2322
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 24 Nov 2018

Creativemind wrote:
24 Nov 2018
Shall I risk it? lol!
I did. ;)

D.

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 2720
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 24 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
24 Nov 2018
Creativemind wrote:
24 Nov 2018
Shall I risk it? lol!
I did. ;)

D.
So I'm guessing Waldorf Edition LE is the light edition?

If so, what's missing?
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 10.3 / Cockus Reaper 5.978 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

future-bit
Posts: 62
Joined: 07 May 2017

Post 24 Nov 2018

Creativemind wrote:
24 Nov 2018
So I'm guessing Waldorf Edition LE is the light edition?
If so, what's missing?
https://waldorfmusic.com/en/waldorf-edi ... -editionle

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Karim, lecafard, stefan and 0 guests