Izotope sale

Discuss VST stuff here!
groggy1

09 Mar 2018

There's a decent sale going-on right now for iZotope plugins until March 29th.

One thing I didn't realize until now is that if you own at-least one of their plugins, they give you some coupons when you log into their site. I realized today that since I own Stutter Edit, that actually gets me decent deals on some of their bundles. Also, it looks like the sale going on now FURTHER reduces the price of those deals.

I know these deals come around a couple times a year, but just wanted to share since I didn't realize how decent the personalized Coupons are DURING these sales.

Loque

09 Mar 2018

Yea, i bought Trash for a few bucks and i am also allowed to upgrade to those bundles...But man, i just think do i realy need this? And considering Trash, that sounds very good and has some awsome features, the handling of this plugin is like "mehhh...".
Reason12, Win10

United South

11 Mar 2018

Good looking out I had vinyl which I got for free in my account so I was able to get the suite at $350 instead of the listed price (which I was willing to pay) at $499. I couldn't let this deal get by me. Since RX 6 standard comes with it I'll look into upgrading to post production bundle.

hurricane
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2018

Checked my Izotope account and I see upgrades to O8/O2 Advanced for $125, and meh....not enough reason to upgrade, but then JRRSHOP has the updates for $105 and now I am trying to decide which one would be the better value (which one I would use more). Don't know yet but the JRRSHOP has me thinking.

Oh, and that same suite you bought for $350 is $293 at JRR, but the way.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

• Information