Ozone, Neutron & RX updated with "Support for Reason 10"

Discuss VST stuff here!
danc

07 Feb 2018

EnochLight wrote:
07 Feb 2018
Meh.. I don’t care that sidechaining isn’t working. Having Ozone 8 Advanced and Neutron 2 Advanced otherwise working in R10 is perfectly fine, IMHO. I have a dozen other side chain options but can still use O2N2.
I agree that we can use other methods to side-chain. However, iZotope are miss-selling their product as being "supported" in Reason, which could easily be miss-read as meaning it is "fully supported", when actually it is "partially supported".

I wrote to iZotope about amending their website to add a caveat stating that side-chaining doesn't work in Reason, because if they don't someone might buy the product thinking it "fully" works and then discovers down the line that it isn't fully working, which it is unfair. I received an email back from iZotope agreeing that they would ask the web development team to review their wording. Plus, they gave me a nice chunky personal offer on my next iZotope product. I really like their products (apart from lack of side-chain) and so this nice chunky promo code is definitely going to get used. Thank you iZotope!
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information