Worst vst

Discuss VST stuff here!
groggy1

14 Jan 2018

Since reason introduced vsts, I’ve been able to bring back some of my old vsts that werr collecting dust.

But one of them really surprised me: I reinstalled ppg wave3, and spent an hour trying to program it. I didn’t realize how much the industry has advanced since that came out! I think Thor is way better (and for wave table stuff Korg waveststion is way ahead)

I’m not being super fair since ppg is an emulator, but just surprised at how it sounds (thin, boring)

Any vsts you were disappointed by as we wade Ito vsts?

modecca

14 Jan 2018

A few years back I was considering purchasing the Waldorf wavetable Largo and then I realised Waldorf was releasing something that was previously only available on the ipad: NAVE.
Visually the thing looked amazing and I had such high hopes for it, but when I trialed it I personally was disappointed with the cheap sound I was getting and moved away from it very quickly.
🔗💥

Data_Shrine

14 Jan 2018

I'm not too fond of Waves plugins in general. Especially this old reverb of them that I have, can't recall it's name.

moneykube

14 Jan 2018

way too many to make a decision on which is the absolute worse one... my list is long lol
many useless and bad ones... but mostly free ones fit this category
if bad... instant delete... no soup for you
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

motuscott

15 Jan 2018

And i was so looking forward to Moneykube soup
sounds delish...
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

• Information