FREE KONTAKT (FULL) LIBRARY: SNAPS CLAPS SLAPS STOMPS & SHOUTS

Discuss VST stuff here!
EnochLight

11 Dec 2017

It requires the full version of Kontakt, but holy crap this is a sweet FREE sample library!

Get it here:

http://redroomaudio.com/product/snaps-c ... ps-shouts/
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

WongoTheSane

12 Dec 2017

Very interesting, thanks for the heads-up! But did you manage to download it? I get an "ajax error" here when clicking on "Add to cart" (and nothing gets added to the cart)... Tried both on Chrome and IE.

EnochLight

12 Dec 2017

WongoTheSane wrote:
12 Dec 2017
Very interesting, thanks for the heads-up! But did you manage to download it? I get an "ajax error" here when clicking on "Add to cart" (and nothing gets added to the cart)... Tried both on Chrome and IE.
Hmmmm.. I can add to my cart, but when I attempt to “check out”, it just hangs. :(
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

WongoTheSane

12 Dec 2017

EnochLight wrote:
12 Dec 2017
WongoTheSane wrote:
12 Dec 2017
Hmmmm.. I can add to my cart, but when I attempt to “check out”, it just hangs. :(
Right! I think they must be working on the site right now, there are a lot of icons missing, and when I visited half an hour ago, the credit card icons were full screen-sized, they're the normal size now. I'll wait a couple of days and visit again.

esselfortium

12 Dec 2017

When I went to the site, it had already added itself to my cart for some reason. I was getting the same Ajax error until I noticed that and just went to the checkout. I was able to get it to download, so hopefully it'll work for others soon...
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

WongoTheSane

12 Dec 2017

esselfortium wrote:
12 Dec 2017
When I went to the site, it had already added itself to my cart for some reason. I was getting the same Ajax error until I noticed that and just went to the checkout. I was able to get it to download, so hopefully it'll work for others soon...
Were you registered already by any chance?

WongoTheSane

12 Dec 2017

All right, got it! The trick is to go to this page instead of the main page:

http://redroomaudio.com/shop/

Clicking on "Add to Cart" on the last product works from this page, you can then proceed to check out, and download the pack from your account.

esselfortium

12 Dec 2017

WongoTheSane wrote:
12 Dec 2017
esselfortium wrote:
12 Dec 2017
Were you registered already by any chance?
Nope, though I probably was registered with Impact Soundworks, who Red Room Audio are an offshoot of.

🤷
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

joeyluck

12 Dec 2017

I don't have Kontakt, but went to the site out of curiosity to see what else they do, and there were two items in my cart totaling $199. It's my first time visiting the site. Weird.

BananaSkins

12 Dec 2017

BE WARNED NOT SECURE CHECKOUT PAGES - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

EnochLight

12 Dec 2017

BananaSkins wrote:
12 Dec 2017
BE WARNED NOT SECURE CHECKOUT PAGES - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
I'm only interested in their free snaps/claps/chants library, and there's no need to share anything valuable aside from an email address - but thanks for the heads up!

EnochLight

12 Dec 2017

Just heard back from them:
Hi and thanks for contacting us. Our servers weren't prepared for the overwhelming amount of traffic we received on opening day. We've been working around the clock to get things running more efficiently. Thanks for your patience!

• Information