EdGrip

21 Dec 2017

Bark of Dog is always free, I think.

pothole

21 Dec 2017

EdGrip wrote:
21 Dec 2017
Bark of Dog is always free, I think.
true ed ---> just thought i'd take it for a walk ;)

antic604

21 Dec 2017

I don't know if this will be also applicable to REs, but kiloHearts have just announced that The Works bundle (all their stuff) is on sale for $/EUR 179!!!

https://kilohearts.com/products/the_works

NorthRove

24 Dec 2017

Bedroom Producers Blog Subscriber Giveaway until December 27, Druminator ($75 value)
https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/1 ... ator-free/

and...
AIR Music Technology Vacuum Pro for $1 at PluginBoutique.com, Less than 2 days left.

olive6741

25 Dec 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
17 Dec 2017
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _plus.html

I would highly recommend that one. Use it a lot well worth full price let alone $19!

There is a few De-Verb plug-ins around most of them are expensive and eat processing power that one doesn't do neither. Iv'e used it on kicks and it tightens them up nicely not its use but it cleans them up especially the ones with bad reverb... For getting Room sound out of recordings or reverb off samples you won't find a better plug-in IMHO! Most of the other plugs Iv'e tried take the transients off the sound and are resource heavy. DeVerb+ sounds like it adds transients and does a fantastic job of taking the reverb out too.
All plugin-alliance one day christmas deals are back today! If someone is interested by De-Verb plus (or any other) it is time, now ! :)

dvdrtldg

25 Dec 2017

NorthRove wrote:
24 Dec 2017
Bedroom Producers Blog Subscriber Giveaway until December 27, Druminator ($75 value)
https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/1 ... ator-free/
Anybody know anything about this one? Worth bothering to download?

AttenuationHz

26 Dec 2017

olive6741 wrote:
25 Dec 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
17 Dec 2017
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _plus.html

I would highly recommend that one. Use it a lot well worth full price let alone $19!

There is a few De-Verb plug-ins around most of them are expensive and eat processing power that one doesn't do neither. Iv'e used it on kicks and it tightens them up nicely not its use but it cleans them up especially the ones with bad reverb... For getting Room sound out of recordings or reverb off samples you won't find a better plug-in IMHO! Most of the other plugs Iv'e tried take the transients off the sound and are resource heavy. DeVerb+ sounds like it adds transients and does a fantastic job of taking the reverb out too.
All plugin-alliance one day christmas deals are back today! If someone is interested by De-Verb plus (or any other) it is time, now ! :)
Promo will finish January 5th so plenty of time to demo too. The day after payday! :puf_bigsmile:

Gonna see what that attacker is like and the limiter.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Loque

28 Dec 2017

Vacuum Pro for 1$. IS it good? Does it run in Reason 10? Any comments?

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... acuum-Pro-
Reason12, Win10

RandyEspoda

28 Dec 2017

Loque wrote:
28 Dec 2017

Is it good ?

Imo it is extremely good AND pretty unique too.
Very versatile analogue sweetness, and sounds fat as f*

Does it work in Reason 10 ?

Well, not quite. Except a few select others and myself, most have experienced excessive crashes with the Air plugins.
Though by using jbridge in either 64/64 mode or 64/32 they work flawlessly.

The 64 sample lock of the vst wrapper is (probably) what causes air plugins to crash in Reason.
Again, using jbridge prevents those crashes 100%.

For $1 it is most definitely worth picking up,
it just sounds so friggin sweet.
Even the normal price would be considerable IF the issue in Reason were resolved.

Loque

28 Dec 2017

RandyEspoda wrote:
28 Dec 2017
Loque wrote:
28 Dec 2017

Is it good ?

Imo it is extremely good AND pretty unique too.
Very versatile analogue sweetness, and sounds fat as f*

Does it work in Reason 10 ?

Well, not quite. Except a few select others and myself, most have experienced excessive crashes with the Air plugins.
Though by using jbridge in either 64/64 mode or 64/32 they work flawlessly.

The 64 sample lock of the vst wrapper is (probably) what causes air plugins to crash in Reason.
Again, using jbridge prevents those crashes 100%.

For $1 it is most definitely worth picking up,
it just sounds so friggin sweet.
Even the normal price would be considerable IF the issue in Reason were resolved.
Ok. Thx.
Reason12, Win10

AttenuationHz

29 Dec 2017

Loque wrote:
28 Dec 2017

Air Plugs don't work 100% well in reason, though I hear that using a bridge they are more stable.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

joeyluck

29 Dec 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Dec 2017
Loque wrote:
28 Dec 2017

Air Plugs don't work 100% well in reason, though I hear that using a bridge they are more stable.
Pretty sure it's a Windows issue. They work fine on macOS.

AttenuationHz

29 Dec 2017

joeyluck wrote:
29 Dec 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Dec 2017

Pretty sure Loque is on Windows!

joeyluck

29 Dec 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Dec 2017
joeyluck wrote:
29 Dec 2017

Well I'm sure other people are reading this since this isn't a private message exchange. So I was just clearing up the very generalized statement made.

antic604

29 Dec 2017

In music we constantly fight with frequencies overlapping and clashing, ie. kick+bass, leads+pads+vocals, etc.

Some time ago I conducted a research of free multi-channel analysers available on the market and there's few OK ones, but nothing comes close in terms of feature-set to Melda's MMultiAnalyzer:
- it displays: spectrum, sonogram, collisions, loudness, stereo distribution, oscilloscope,
- it works on stereo, left / right, mid / side, 8-channel surround,
- doesn't need any routing (just put the plugins on each channel and they'll find each other; careful with sandboxing in Bitwig),
- they have GPU acceleration, to ensure minimum CPU load,
- it uses scaleable and skinnable vector graphics,

*** currently at -50% off, ie. 30EUR / 37$ ***

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MMultiAnalyzer

Loque

29 Dec 2017

joeyluck wrote:
29 Dec 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Dec 2017

Well I'm sure other people are reading this since this isn't a private message exchange. So I was just clearing up the very generalized statement made.
Well, for 1 buck i gave it a try. The sound is quite nice and some of the patches are quite good too. As some others pointed out, Air Music plugins dont work well in Reason. Took 3 minutes until Vacuum Pro crashed, when i closed the VST window. So for everyone, if you work with Air Music, save your stuff BEFORE you load up them and after that save your stuff more often than usual.
Reason12, Win10

Re8et
Competition Winner

29 Dec 2017

Loque wrote:
29 Dec 2017
Well, for 1 buck i gave it a try. The sound is quite nice and some of the patches are quite good too. As some others pointed out, Air Music plugins dont work well in Reason. Took 3 minutes until Vacuum Pro crashed
It's awesome!!!! Thanks loque!!!

Also there is free phasis fx vst on NI and 25$ discount on any products.
Not VST but Soundcells have some pretty low prices on their refills. On their site.
You get 9$ discount if buying one(maybe viking?) to use on next purchase.
If that happen to be Salad, it contains some of the best refills from all Soundcells collections. Pretty amazing stuff.

AttenuationHz

29 Dec 2017

joeyluck wrote:
29 Dec 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Dec 2017

No need to be so aggressive!

joeyluck

29 Dec 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Dec 2017
joeyluck wrote:
29 Dec 2017

Huh? Aggressive? I was only explaining myself. You're the one using explanation points.

You said, "Air Plugs don't work 100% well in reason, though I hear that using a bridge they are more stable."
That's a pretty general statement. And mentions nothing about Windows.

And I was only seeking to clarify, for everybody, and maybe explore more the issue. Because they run fine for me on macOS. In which you responded, "Pretty sure Loque is on Windows!" (aggression?)

In which I felt the need to explain why I had felt the need to initially clarify facts given a generalized statement.
That's all. Maybe this would all sound differently over a voice chat :)

AttenuationHz

29 Dec 2017

joeyluck wrote:
29 Dec 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Dec 2017

Huh? Aggressive? I was only explaining myself. You're the one using explanation points.

You said, "Air Plugs don't work 100% well in reason, though I hear that using a bridge they are more stable."

And I was only seeking to clarify, for everybody, and maybe explore more the issue. Because they run fine for me on macOS. In which you responded, "Pretty sure Loque is on Windows!" (aggression?)

In which I felt the need to explain why I had felt the need to initially clarify facts given a generalized statement.
Well it was an exclamation point I was using but okay whatever you say!

joeyluck

29 Dec 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Dec 2017
joeyluck wrote:
29 Dec 2017

Well it was an exclamation point I was using but okay whatever you say!
Fine! Moving on! Happy holidays!

AttenuationHz

29 Dec 2017

FabFilter 25% off till January 1st

https://www.fabfilter.com/shop/

pothole

29 Dec 2017

just to let you all know air vacuum pro is free with computer music mag

& you can download a free copy of computer music to try for a month on ios--> probably android too

just cancel sub before the month is up

so it's ---> free :)

• Information