R10: Stutter Edit Not Playing Back Recorded Midi Notes?

Discuss VST stuff here!
qn5

29 Nov 2017

Anyone else encounter this in R10?

Opened it in R9.5 and no problems.
Haven't tried stutter edit in R10 until tonight. Everything works fine until you try to play back a recorded midi performance.
Maybe there's some setting I'm missing.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

qn5

06 Dec 2017

Just me then, ok. haha
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

RandyEspoda

07 Dec 2017

Works fine here in R10. Not sure what you mean by 'until you play back the recorded notes'. Make sure you create a second notelane in the stutteredit mix channel, and record onto that lane, otherwise it won't record anything.

qn5

07 Dec 2017

RandyEspoda wrote:
07 Dec 2017
Works fine here in R10. Not sure what you mean by 'until you play back the recorded notes'. Make sure you create a second notelane in the stutteredit mix channel, and record onto that lane, otherwise it won't record anything.
Thanks for the response! Well, I have everything setup correctly (I've been using it since R9.5 without issue), and everything works perfectly - until I try to play back the performance I recorded. I'll see the notes I recorded, but when I hit play to hear it back, it's as if Stutter Edit is bypassed... the sound runs without any effect, etc. It's really really weird, considering it works fine in R9.5, but only occurs in R10.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

RandyEspoda

07 Dec 2017

So you did create a separate note lane for SE ?

For example here I have SE connected as an insert to humana,
though I created a separate channel and note lane for SE.
You record there, not on the channel it is connected to (here as example that is humana)
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (13.27 KiB) Viewed 715 times

• Information