Waves SSL G-Master Buss Compressor

Discuss VST stuff here!
mbfrancis

28 Nov 2017

How does the Waves SSL G-Master Buss compare to the native Reason SSL Bus Comp? It's only $29 (for another hour) but I don't want to buy something I don't need. Anyone using it?
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

AttenuationHz

29 Nov 2017

mbfrancis wrote:
28 Nov 2017
How does the Waves SSL G-Master Buss compare to the native Reason SSL Bus Comp? It's only $29 (for another hour) but I don't want to buy something I don't need. Anyone using it?
The Buss is a lot better than reasons SSL IMO and can be put on any track in any order. I posted a thread yesterday about the alert. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7504489

Got the 2 from that thread for $45 on plugindiscounts yesterday still going.
https://plugindiscounts.com/product/wav ... ster-buss/
https://plugindiscounts.com/product/cla-3a-native/

Use discount code YNY23 for $2 discount
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

selig
RE Developer

29 Nov 2017

mbfrancis wrote:
28 Nov 2017
While none of these exactly re-create the original, both are recognizable as coming from the same 'family'. In other words, I can get similar results with all three, making minor adjustments to achieve basically the same results in the end.
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

mbfrancis

29 Nov 2017

Thanks both...I resisted this one, although I *did* get NLS, J37, and the Abbey Road Channel.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

dvdrtldg

30 Nov 2017

I was asking myself the same question, when suddenly the answer hit me: the main difference between the Waves SSL bus comp and the Reason SSL bus comp is that you can use the Waves one in other DAWs. I grabbed it from Everyplugin.com and their discount brought it down to about $25, the whole thing has made me very happy

I've gone from Not Buying Any Waves Plugins Because of Their Stupid Licensing System to Proud Owner of 36 Waves Plugins in a ridiculously short time

AttenuationHz

30 Nov 2017

dvdrtldg wrote:
30 Nov 2017
I was asking myself the same question, when suddenly the answer hit me: the main difference between the Waves SSL bus comp and the Reason SSL bus comp is that you can use the Waves one in other DAWs. I grabbed it from Everyplugin.com and their discount brought it down to about $25, the whole thing has made me very happy

I've gone from Not Buying Any Waves Plugins Because of Their Stupid Licensing System to Proud Owner of 36 Waves Plugins in a ridiculously short time
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Must save that website to the "buying of waves plug-ins guide" folder in my bookmarks.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

mbfrancis

30 Nov 2017

dvdrtldg wrote:
30 Nov 2017
I was asking myself the same question, when suddenly the answer hit me: the main difference between the Waves SSL bus comp and the Reason SSL bus comp is that you can use the Waves one in other DAWs.
Ahhhh...but I'm not using other DAWs. Plus I keep buying new plugins and loops and not releasing any music. I need an intervention...

ProfessaKaos

02 Dec 2017

dvdrtldg wrote:
30 Nov 2017
Hahahaha
They do have a lot of great stuff.
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

hurricane
Competition Winner

06 Dec 2017

Interesting how this is back at $200.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

• Information