Pianoteq Black Friday deal - 30% off Worth every penny.

Discuss VST stuff here!
Psuper

23 Nov 2017

Best "piano" out there bar none, I've been a cheerleader for Pianoteq for a long time and it's the only "piano" I'll ever use. Their upgrade path is insanely reasonable too, any version of pianoteq to the latest is always about $40.

https://www.pianoteq.com/

Ditch your billions of gigs of samples and find out for yourself.

Get the "Pro" though. What you can do with the pro is genuinely incredible programming-wise. Few people know you can do "randoms" for complete random generation of the modelling itself, to occasionally get some mind-blowing sounds that ought to be a real instrument... because it sounds like it just might be.

And once you know it a bit, you can literally design your own piano - and it's nothing short of breathtaking - the same engine that all the official Pianoteq pianos are modelled by - nothing is missing you can do anything you want under the hood.

If you are a piano guy like me, don't even think twice, nothing else compares.
Reason needs to DAW.viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504985

EdGrip

24 Nov 2017

It's the best piano I've tried that's not an actual piano.

Olivier

24 Nov 2017

I love Pianoteq. Most fun of all the pianos i have by far.
Although the per note edit (available in the pro version) is very cool for making prepared piano's and the-like, the normal version already gives me many more options than I'm using. Because it is so inspiring to play i tend to do that, instead of tweaking it ;)

but seeing the prices currently... get pro ;)
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

EnochLight

24 Nov 2017

Pianoteq sounds sublime - the amount of control is just mind boggling. It's true there's little out there that can compete. It's also true that its GUI/UX is horribly dated - I wish they'd modernize it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Psuper

24 Nov 2017

EnochLight wrote:
24 Nov 2017
Pianoteq sounds sublime - the amount of control is just mind boggling. It's true there's little out there that can compete. It's also true that its GUI/UX is horribly dated - I wish they'd modernize it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down.
Reason needs to DAW.viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504985

The_Pianist

23 Feb 2018

I also love the new Pianoteq. Especially for music production and ballads. The best allround piano VST is still Ravenscroft in my opinion.

djs

24 Nov 2018

Black Friday sale 30% off until Nov 26!

Billy+

14 Feb 2022

I've been looking at this and wondered if it would be getting an update to Apple silicon anytime soon?

• Information