Those who own Focusrite hardware get three *free* Plugins

Discuss VST stuff here!

RandomSkratch

23 Nov 2017

Applied Acoustics Systems Session Bundle. Lounge Lizard Session, Strum Session, and Ultra Analogue Session.

AttenuationHz

24 Nov 2017

O'really thanks for the headsup!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Resonator

24 Nov 2017

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to score the AAS plugins as well as one of the XLN Audio Addictive Keys plugins. :thumbs_up:

stephensmattlee

24 Nov 2017

Thanks for this. Grabbed one of XLNs addictive pianos. Should compliment Radical Piano nicely :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonnieAlan

24 Nov 2017

Thanks for the heads up on this. Besides the AAS plugins, I was able to get the XLN Additive Pianos...I got the Grand Piano one. Wow...it IS just gorgeous! Comes with several kinds of samples, mic types, placements, nice delay to reverb effects, and several processed piano sounds that are just dynamite! This is a fantastic sounding sampled piano plugin. And FREE!!! I would have paid $2-$300 for it (but don't tell that to Focusrite, or XLN, please!).

QVprod

24 Nov 2017

Id advise all Focusrite interface owners (particularly Scarlett, Clarett and Red owners) to keep an eye on emails from Focusrite. And if you're not subscribed subscribe. The've been giving away a free plugin (or free something else) every month for over a year now.

Reasonable man

24 Nov 2017

I bought a 2i4 but she's in the post . I hope i can get this plug-in when i subscribe. Thanks.

joeyluck

24 Nov 2017

I think anybody with any registered Focusrite gear that is registered is eligible. I have a Saffire LE and a VRM Box. I only have the VRM Box registered and have had access to all of the offers. Although, this recent one is the only one in which I have partaken.

• Information