Hybrid 3 for 1$ - black friday...

Discuss VST stuff here!

Wickline

23 Nov 2017

Does this thing work well? I’ve had issues with getting xpand 2 to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

demt

23 Nov 2017

tis truly triffic, get it.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

olive6741

23 Nov 2017

Wickline wrote:
23 Nov 2017

Could you explain what are the issues you face with Xpand2? Because I have it as well as Hybrid 3, and it looks like they are working fine here... But I must admit I didn't use them extensively. It would be nice so I could try to reproduce the problem as well, just to be sure to not 'meet' it at the wrong moment... :D
Thank you!

Oquasec

23 Nov 2017

Terrific. Gonna be usin that a lot
Last edited by Oquasec on 23 Nov 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Resonator

23 Nov 2017

Thanks for sharing! Works great with Reason 10. This is the best soft synth I've ever seen for $1. Even the $1 iPad synths aren't nearly as good. :thumbs_up:

submonsterz

23 Nov 2017

I would so check this thread fully before buying air plugins for r10 as you might have this experience as most people seem to be.
viewtopic.php?p=364029#p364029

R9.5.1 seems to be the last stable as can be version for air plugs for most people I've spoken to .

submonsterz

23 Nov 2017

olive6741 wrote:
23 Nov 2017
Wickline wrote:
23 Nov 2017

Could you explain what are the issues you face with Xpand2? Because I have it as well as Hybrid 3, and it looks like they are working fine here... But I must admit I didn't use them extensively. It would be nice so I could try to reproduce the problem as well, just to be sure to not 'meet' it at the wrong moment... :D
Thank you!
Check my post above it's not just expand 2 it's all air plugs .
And if you have any air plugs working fine in r10
Please post a video and your system specs and operating system as I've not spoke to one person yet who has not got this issue in r10.

Resonator

23 Nov 2017

submonsterz wrote:
23 Nov 2017
I would so check this thread fully before buying air plugins for r10 as you might have this experience as most people seem to be.
viewtopic.php?p=364029#p364029

R9.5.1 seems to be the last stable as can be version for air plugs for most people I've spoken to .
Seems like more of a problem for Windows users. No problem here on a Mac, and for $1, even if there's any, I really can't complain.

Ostermilk

23 Nov 2017

I completely crashed to desktop just looking at the Air installation process... :shock:

Resonator

23 Nov 2017

Ostermilk wrote:
23 Nov 2017
I completely crashed to desktop just looking at the Air installation process... :shock:
:lol:

It's not as overwhelming as it looks.

olive6741

23 Nov 2017

submonsterz wrote:
23 Nov 2017
olive6741 wrote:
23 Nov 2017

Thank you!
Check my post above it's not just expand 2 it's all air plugs .
And if you have any air plugs working fine in r10
Please post a video and your system specs and operating system as I've not spoke to one person yet who has not got this issue in r10.
Like in previous user/post: apparently no trouble on Mac. I'm on Reason 10 with a Macbook Pro and Sierra, and I works correctly since 15 minutes, opening, closing window, tweaking parameters and so on. Seems to be a problem with Windows only. If ever I spot a problem, I'll do another post.

AttenuationHz

23 Nov 2017

There is another in the same price bracket https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/2929-KickBox and afew more from that manufacture for 98% off the KickBox one looks decent sure why not at that price!

Ah here the install instructions for Hybird are taking the piss I ain't got time for that shit.... Just gimme the installer. No mess they are about 20 pages long or more :lol: :lol:
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

QVprod

23 Nov 2017

Installation is actually really simple, they just feel the need to walk you through how to install the ilok manager before giving you the download link to the actual plugin :roll:

AttenuationHz

23 Nov 2017

QVprod wrote:
23 Nov 2017
Installation is actually really simple, they just feel the need to walk you through how to install the ilok manager before giving you the download link to the actual plugin :roll:
like I said ain't got the time to read through all the steps I already know!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

AttenuationHz

23 Nov 2017

That Kick compressor is decent enough. Although a little buggy clicking on the gain knob causes an audible glitch (click)

Reason was having trouble registering the Licence key for Hybrid had to activate it in the Reaper splash window instead.

QVprod

23 Nov 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
23 Nov 2017
Reason was having trouble registering the Licence key for Hybrid had to activate it in the Reaper splash window instead.
Then you didn't use ilok. They discouraged using the AIR authorizer. With ilok I just had to register the serial in the ilok manager (already had an account) and activate it for my computer. Much easier. Was already activated before I opened Reason.

AttenuationHz

24 Nov 2017

Waves VU meter is a free offering... www.waves.com/lpn/black-friday-2017/free-plugin

Not sure if that link will work the page displays my email so maybe if anyone else got the email they can post the link. After you click on it the registry disappears.

D16 Group have 40% off everything Voucher code: BLACK2017

Wickline

24 Nov 2017

QVprod wrote:
AttenuationHz wrote:
23 Nov 2017
Then you didn't use ilok. They discouraged using the AIR authorizer. With ilok I just had to register the serial in the ilok manager (already had an account) and activate it for my computer. Much easier. Was already activated before I opened Reason.
Can confirm. Registering the serial in the iLok manager works with no issues.

Wickline

24 Nov 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:Waves VU meter is a free offering... www.waves.com/lpn/black-friday-2017/free-plugin

Not sure if that link will work the page displays my email so maybe if anyone else got the email they can post the link. After you click on it the registry disappears.

It worked for me and I don’t think I got the email (that I’m aware of....)

AttenuationHz

24 Nov 2017

Wickline wrote:
24 Nov 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:Waves VU meter is a free offering... www.waves.com/lpn/black-friday-2017/free-plugin

It worked for me and I don’t think I got the email (that I’m aware of....)

Took about 20 minutes to come through for me.

moneykube

24 Nov 2017

demt wrote:
23 Nov 2017
tis truly triffic, get it.
and done... looks cool
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2017

Where do you get the 30-digit code from to active it, as in my User Account it just says No further authorisation of this software is required. Download to your computer and install.

submonsterz

24 Nov 2017

Interesting to know it's not affecting Mac users this air issue in r10 .
But I'm Shure props will fix it eventually plus they work perfectly fine in 9.5 still for the time being but this plug is definately worth one pound......
I've had it quite a long time and it is a great synth that's for Shure blows most recent synths sideways that's for Shure.

DonnieAlan

24 Nov 2017

Wickline wrote:
23 Nov 2017

It works well. I've had for a long, long time..since ver 1, and I love Hybrid. Its easy to program and it sounds great!

• Information