So Far The Best Deal on Spectrasonics...

Discuss VST stuff here!
hurricane
Competition Winner

22 Nov 2017

...is at Musiciansfriend, where you can get %15 off. So that brings Omnisphere to $407. Keyscape to $322 (which is the best I've seen anywhere). Plus you get UVI's energy for free.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com

There's also an Italian website offering %20 off but I have no idea that would work with me ordering from the US:

https://www.masacoustics.it/black2017/
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

EnochLight

23 Nov 2017

hurricane wrote:
22 Nov 2017
...is at Musiciansfriend, where you can get %15 off. So that brings Omnisphere to $407. Keyscape to $322 (which is the best I've seen anywhere). Plus you get UVI's energy for free.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com

There's also an Italian website offering %20 off but I have no idea that would work with me ordering from the US:

https://www.masacoustics.it/black2017/
It would still be cheaper at Musician's Friend for $407. If you add to your cart from that Italian website, it discounts it to 346.62 € (probably due to VAT), which equals $410.66 USD.

I'm trying to get my Sweetwater rep to honor the Musician's Friend deal, as I have a Sweetwater card with 0% financing for 6 months. We'll see if they play ball! ;)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

hurricane
Competition Winner

23 Nov 2017

I have all their instruments except for Keyscape and I am going to jump on this because I really don't think we'll find lower prices for anything Spectrasonics until maybe Black Friday 2019. Still gonna wait to see if anything last minute shows up on the actual black Friday tomorrow, but I think this is going to be the best deal.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

EnochLight

24 Nov 2017

Musician's Friend just sold out of Omnisphere 2 licenses; they're only taking "reservations" right now for the beginning/middle of December. :( Looks like the sale price is still good, though.

* EDIT: Sweetwater couldn't match the deal, and was only willing to meet halfway. I ended up "reserving" it at Musician's Friend. Supposedly will ship sometime around December 8th, so hopefully I'll be getting my Omnisphere 2 fun on by the begining of the week after that. :puf_smile: This concludes my Black Friday shopping! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

hurricane
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2017

Sweet, and now I have Keyscape.

Congrats on your Omnisphere purchase. It's not all about fairies and unicorns, by the way. : )
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

EnochLight

24 Nov 2017

hurricane wrote:
24 Nov 2017
Sweet, and now I have Keyscape.

Congrats on your Omnisphere purchase. It's not all about fairies and unicorns, by the way. : )
Thanks! But I paid good money for fairies and unicorns, and goddammit there better be some! :D

I will say, I'm not looking forward to the installation process. Apparently this is the boxed version which comes with a bunch of DVD's. It's going to feel like 2002 all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hurricane
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2017

EnochLight wrote:
24 Nov 2017
I will say, I'm not looking forward to the installation process. Apparently this is the boxed version which comes with a bunch of DVD's. It's going to feel like 2002 all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I feel you. I bought all my Spectrasonics products as boxed versions. The install wasn't that bad. And Keyscape is a little larger than Omni at 77 GB.. But whatever, it will be worth it!!
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

• Information