Output 25% Off During November

Discuss VST stuff here!
Iggster

20 Nov 2017

I notice Output have a November sale on giving you 25% discount so wondered which of you are using their products and how well they integrate within Reason?

I originally had my eye on Exhale but having watched a load of videos I may also go for Signal but I tried to download the Signal trial but the Output authorizer/downloader wouldn't work!

Would appreciate any thoughts and feedback on users experiences?...

qn5

20 Nov 2017

Do it. The patches alone are a steal at this price.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

Iggster

21 Nov 2017

Thanks for the response!

Signal now looks like a definite but wonder why Exhale doesn't have a similar trial! Is it as good as Signal or is it a little more limited to a certain type of music? I write more upbeat, dance, electronica type stuff but I wondered if this was more geared towards film score stuff!

I managed to get the free version of Signal working last night and I am impressed even with only a handful of presets. Looks like i'm going to be blowing my money before and Xmas sales at this rate!

qn5

21 Nov 2017

Iggster wrote:
21 Nov 2017
Thanks for the response!

Signal now looks like a definite but wonder why Exhale doesn't have a similar trial! Is it as good as Signal or is it a little more limited to a certain type of music? I write more upbeat, dance, electronica type stuff but I wondered if this was more geared towards film score stuff!

I managed to get the free version of Signal working last night and I am impressed even with only a handful of presets. Looks like i'm going to be blowing my money before and Xmas sales at this rate!
It sounds like you'd be better suited to Signal & Substance. Exhale is more of a specific type of pads & leads sort of thing.
Definitely in the more ethereal realm, or basic future bass/pop-vocal chop style stuff.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

Iggster

21 Nov 2017

Thanks Qn5 - i've never looked at Substance so will check it out!

• Information