Multipass 50% off with free cross-grade of your kHs REs to VST versions for free!

Discuss VST stuff here!
ReasonTalk

17 Nov 2017

This weekend, when you purchase Multipass at 50% off, you can also cross-grade your kHs REs to VST for free!

Read the article here!

joeyluck

17 Nov 2017

Just to be clear, any Kilohearts RE you purchase this weekend (or previously), along with Multipass, will be eligible for the free cross-grade! :)

dvdrtldg

17 Nov 2017

So the free cross-grade can happen any time? I've just bought Multipass but won't get the chance to do anything else this weekend

Great deal BTW, thanks for the heads up

joeyluck

17 Nov 2017

dvdrtldg wrote:
17 Nov 2017
So the free cross-grade can happen any time? I've just bought Multipass but won't get the chance to do anything else this weekend

Great deal BTW, thanks for the heads up
To my understanding, the offer (both Multipass for 50% off and the free cross-grades) are for this weekend only. So any kHs REs you pick up this weekend or already did so previously.

eusti

17 Nov 2017

So, now the question is: Do I need Multipass? And if yes, what for?
I have the RE ToolBox...

Any pointers?

D.

joeyluck

17 Nov 2017

eusti wrote:
17 Nov 2017
So, now the question is: Do I need Multipass? And if yes, what for?
I have the RE ToolBox...

Any pointers?

D.
I would suggest giving it a try. There is a 30-day trial:
https://kilohearts.com/products/multipass

Yes, you can achieve similar effects within a Combinator and using a band splitter, but IMO it's not as slick and as inviting and as quick to program as is Multipass.

This video showcases it very well:

Both the REs and kHs snapins have a place inside Reason. When I use one or several kHs plugins in a simple chain, I reach for the REs. If I want to get more creative with several, I reach for Multipass and use the snapins.

Hope that helps. Ultimately if you use the trial to give it a try, that will give you the best idea.

eusti

17 Nov 2017

Cool. Thanks, Joey, that helps! Gives me something to think about this weekend. ;)

D.

joeyluck

17 Nov 2017

eusti wrote:
17 Nov 2017
Cool. Thanks, Joey, that helps! Gives me something to think about this weekend. ;)

D.
Awesome :) Have fun!

emasters

18 Nov 2017

What a great promotion. Purchased and very responsive support follow-up. Hat's off to Kiliohearts for offing this.

scratchnsnifff

21 Nov 2017

Unfortunately this is the promotion Iv been dying for, as these plugins will prove to be handy when I go to my audio school next semester (yay) but being broke all the time means I can’t really afford to dish out money for stuff I already have. Iv used reasonistas SCRE RE as my band splitter which makes it look snazzy, add a few pulsars and good to go lol. Maybe this sort of deal will happen again in the future. Much love for KHS for doing it in the first place!
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

tobypearce

25 Nov 2017

I also would be interested in a repeat of this deal. (Or a cross grade if there was a small admin charge only of, say, $5.
https://onetrackperweek.com
One year - 52 tracks - Electronic Dance Music

househoppin09

02 Dec 2017

Yep, I also didn't see this until it was too late. I've really been wanting to crossgrade all my kHs REs to VST, but haven't done so because I have so many and figured it wouldn't be cost-effective. Can this type of crossgrade deal be brought back on a semi-regular basis? Pretty please? :)

• Information