AIR Music Tech devies freezing Reason plugin window &

Discuss VST stuff here!
Manitou

12 Nov 2017

I've been having success in getting my AIR devices remote mapped, but unfortunately any of the AIR VSTs end up freezing the plugin window when I'm trying to use them. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.
I have two other devices, one a SONiVOX twist and the other MPC Essentials that I would map but I've been experiencing problems with the remote map scope for them.
It took me a while to get the control surface update to accept the remote map, but the problem is the instruments still aren't communicating with my master controller. Even when it seems the map is happy with the entries with no error messages when I try and update, I still can't use the MPK to trigger them. I have certainly attempted to emulate the scope information on other instruments but I had a problem in adding the Grain to the remote map; there was an incorrect syntax that was not showing up as an error but it still wouldn't function to trigger the device......so I'm not sure if it is my remote edit or something to do with the twist and MPC devices.
Hope someone out there might be able to provide some assistance.
Cheers

Stew
- Intel Xeon e5-1650 6-Core 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo)- 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
- Zotac GTX 960 4GB GC -HDMI-DVI-4K- 500GB WD Raptor 10,000RPM HDD
- USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, SATA Raid- 635Watt PS- Windows 10 Pro
Reason 10

DonnieAlan

13 Nov 2017

Manitou wrote:
12 Nov 2017
I've been having success in getting my AIR devices remote mapped, but unfortunately any of the AIR VSTs end up freezing the plugin window when I'm trying to use them. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Stew
For some reason (no pun intended), AIR instruments have been having issues when hosted in Reason. This has been reported to both Propellerheads and to AIR. I know, because I was one who reported it! So far, though, neither the P-heads nor AIR has figured out what's going on .

Manitou

14 Nov 2017

Hey,, yeah, I've reported it also, I hope they can get it fixed quickly.
I'd rather use Reason for these devices than Cubase as I'm finding the CC parameters for the Air devices keep dropping off.
I've reported that to Air also, not sure if they are doing anything about it.
- Intel Xeon e5-1650 6-Core 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo)- 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
- Zotac GTX 960 4GB GC -HDMI-DVI-4K- 500GB WD Raptor 10,000RPM HDD
- USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, SATA Raid- 635Watt PS- Windows 10 Pro
Reason 10

• Information