You might need a previus purchase for creating an account first

Loque

23 Oct 2017

Re8et wrote:
23 Oct 2017
download at

http://d16.pl/frontier

You need a serial for that. Too bad, RE doesnt have serials :-)
Reason12, Win10

EnochLight

24 Oct 2017

Loque wrote:
23 Oct 2017
Re8et wrote:
23 Oct 2017
download at

You don't need a previous purchase, just an account - which are free to register. I just signed up for an account, logged in, clicked on the "download free" link, and it was added to my account (which previously had nothing registered to it).

Nice find!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Loque

24 Oct 2017

EnochLight wrote:
24 Oct 2017
Loque wrote:
23 Oct 2017

You don't need a previous purchase, just an account - which are free to register. I just signed up for an account, logged in, clicked on the "download free" link, and it was added to my account (which previously had nothing registered to it).

Nice find!
Aha...and where can i sign up WITHOUT to provide a serial number?
Reason12, Win10

Zac

25 Oct 2017

I can't find a way to register an account without having a serial number either :(

EnochLight

25 Oct 2017

Loque wrote:
24 Oct 2017
Zac wrote:
25 Oct 2017
I can't find a way to register an account without having a serial number either :(
Sorry guys - it's a little more convoluted than it needs to be, but this is how to create a free account without owning a previous product:
  • Download any D16 demo
  • Install it and open the device in Reason. Click on the "Open" window for your VST's GUI/UX.
  • When presented with the activate, evaluate, purchase screen - select the "evaluate" option.
  • Below the login screen, you'll be presented with a "Don't have an account? CREATE" option. Select this.
  • You can now create an account without having to register a serial.
Enjoy!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Loque

25 Oct 2017

EnochLight wrote:
25 Oct 2017
Loque wrote:
24 Oct 2017
Zac wrote:
25 Oct 2017
Sorry guys - it's a little more convoluted than it needs to be, but this is how to create a free account without owning a previous product:
  • Download any D16 demo
  • Install it and open the device in Reason. Click on the "Open" window for your VST's GUI/UX.
  • When presented with the activate, evaluate, purchase screen - select the "evaluate" option.
  • Below the login screen, you'll be presented with a "Don't have an account? CREATE" option. Select this.
Enjoy!
Lets make it as complicated as possible :? :roll:
Gonna try it later, thx :thumbs_up:
Reason12, Win10

Zac

25 Oct 2017

Thanks Dylan and the OP, worked perfectly (and I have Toraverb 2 to play with for a while ;) ). Looks like a good limiter, I have d16's REs and love them.

RandyEspoda

27 Oct 2017

Nice loophole with the account ;)

Works like a charm...

EdGrip

28 Oct 2017

I emailed D16 at the start of the week to ask what the process was for getting Frontier when I only own their REs. They replied with exactly the process described here.

pjeudy

28 Oct 2017

Re8et wrote:
23 Oct 2017
download at

This is Limiter isn't new..and in my opinion doesn't sound good...to my ears. I deleted this long ago. But it free try it and see, might work for others.
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

AttenuationHz

31 Oct 2017

EnochLight wrote:
25 Oct 2017
Loque wrote:
24 Oct 2017
Zac wrote:
25 Oct 2017
  • Download any D16 demo
Enjoy!
This screen.
d16 Demo.JPG
d16 Demo.JPG (121.13 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
I don't have an evaluate or am I missing something....

It is only some demo's that have the evaluate just downloaded Toraverb 2 and that has it....

And now the waiting game. Just waiting on the activation email.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Zac

31 Oct 2017

From memory, i don't think i got an activation email, i thik i just logged into my d16 account and the limiter download info etc was already waiting in my account...

AttenuationHz

31 Oct 2017

Zac wrote:
31 Oct 2017
From memory, i don't think i got an activation email, i thik i just logged into my d16 account and the limiter download info etc was already waiting in my account...
Got it eventfully. :lol: Got about 10 emails from spamming the resend.

It loves to clip that limiter!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

• Information