Problem with Arturia Activation

Discuss VST stuff here!
16BitBear

20 Oct 2017

I have the entire V Collection installed and activated via the Arturia Center. Everything shows up and works perfectly in all DAW's except for Reason.

I see the plugins in the browser and add it to the Rack. I get the message that it is not activated. I click the Activate button, Center opens, nothing happens, but then it is working. But if I close the VST window and re-open it, I get the same 'not activated' message. Anyone else having this issue and a fix for this annoying behavior?

Also, I can not get screenshots for any of the Arturia instruments. I get nothing but white. I don't have this problem with any other VST's currently in Reason.

Thanks.

Libraquaricorn

20 Oct 2017

Strange... I have the V collection too...Worked like a charm from the start. Vst folder issue? Have you rebooted the system after installing the collection?

16BitBear

21 Oct 2017

Libraquaricorn wrote:
20 Oct 2017
Strange... I have the V collection too...Worked like a charm from the start. Vst folder issue? Have you rebooted the system after installing the collection?
I worked with Arturia support and finally got it fixed. I had purchased one of the products independent of the collection, then a couple more, then upgraded to V Collection IV and finally V Collection V. Apparently that process wonkered the activations. They reset my systems on their end, I deleted all activations from my end, and then I reactivated only the V Collection V alone. That has done the trick.

Do you have a solution for the screenshots issue? I just get a white blank space, nothing else. Is there a way to manually create a screenshot and drop it into the correct location on my system?

Thanks.

Libraquaricorn

21 Oct 2017

DJBuddhaBear wrote:
21 Oct 2017
Libraquaricorn wrote:
20 Oct 2017
I worked with Arturia support and finally got it fixed. I had purchased one of the products independent of the collection, then a couple more, then upgraded to V Collection IV and finally V Collection V. Apparently that process wonkered the activations. They reset my systems on their end, I deleted all activations from my end, and then I reactivated only the V Collection V alone. That has done the trick.

Do you have a solution for the screenshots issue? I just get a white blank space, nothing else. Is there a way to manually create a screenshot and drop it into the correct location on my system?

Thanks.
I'm glad they sorted it out for you :thumbs_up:

Screenshots? Use the screenshot icon on top of the vst window to create an icon.for any given vst. If that dpes not work I'm afraid I do not know any other ways...

16BitBear

22 Oct 2017

Libraquaricorn wrote:
21 Oct 2017
DJBuddhaBear wrote:
21 Oct 2017

Thanks.
I'm glad they sorted it out for you :thumbs_up:

Screenshots? Use the screenshot icon on top of the vst window to create an icon.for any given vst. If that dpes not work I'm afraid I do not know any other ways...
Yeah, the standard approach is not working. The screenshot icon won't work right now with the Arturia plugins.

Pi5cEan

29 Oct 2017

Inevitably there would be a file somewhere, maybe in AppData or somewhere in Documents(pc)? If there is a rendering problem, you could just find the white blanks with the right naming, and replace those images with new ones you create. But I have no idea if you can manually access/replace those images. Good question, even beyond your current predicament.. I'd love to use customized versions of those screenshots!

16BitBear

29 Oct 2017

Arturia finally found the solution for me.

https://www.propellerheads.se/support/i ... -them-why/

I had my DPI set to 125 but once I changed it to 100, I could then take the screenshots. It doesn't affect all VST's but it did the Arturia Collection. Once I got them made, I just switched back to 125 which I prefer.

So that appears to be the solution for this, thankfully. :)

• Information