VST that is similar to Ableton reverb and autofilter

Discuss VST stuff here!
nooomy

30 Sep 2017

Soo do you guys know any vst that is similar in sound and function to ableton stock reverb and ableton autofilter?

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

30 Sep 2017

I'm a Kilohearts dev so I'm obviously biased, but if you take our Filter and throw it into Snap Heap, I think you should be able to do anything Auto Filter can do, and more.

And, well, there's Reverb as well... ;)

scratchnsnifff

01 Oct 2017

Anders_kiloHearts wrote:
30 Sep 2017
I'm a Kilohearts dev so I'm obviously biased, but if you take our Filter and throw it into Snap Heap, I think you should be able to do anything Auto Filter can do, and more.

And, well, there's Reverb as well... ;)
I don't have snap heap but I have literally all of your plugins in Re format, is the ableton auto filter effect still achievable? Also In one of your tutorials you used a gate to make a auto wah type of effect is it possible to use the noise gate RE hooked up to the ladder filter or regular filter to make an auto wah?
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

02 Oct 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:
01 Oct 2017
I don't have snap heap but I have literally all of your plugins in Re format, is the ableton auto filter effect still achievable? Also In one of your tutorials you used a gate to make a auto wah type of effect is it possible to use the noise gate RE hooked up to the ladder filter or regular filter to make an auto wah?
If you have an envelope follower of some kind you should be able to hook it up to CV input and get similar results as in Snap Heap. (Maybe this one is good, I'm not sure. Maybe we should make one... ;) )

Loque

02 Oct 2017

You can use nearly every compressors gain reduction cv out as an envelope follower. Also Scream4, Pulverizer has envelope follower, Thor can do that with some tricks, a few RE synths and FX too. If you need a envelope generator, there are also endless possibilities.
Reason12, Win10

• Information