Valhalla SpaceModulator ZOMG!!

Discuss VST stuff here!
EdGrip

28 Sep 2017

In relation to my "DIY Endless Smile" evening project, I was googling "barberpole flanging". I noticed reference to a Valhalla DSP plugin called SpaceModulator, which includes a couple of barberpole flanging algorithms. I went to have a look. Turns out it's FREE for all previous Valhalla customers, on completion of a survey. I'M a previous Valhalla customer! I completed the survey, and downloaded SpaceModulator.

It's fantastic. Just loads of crazy daft modulationey sounds. But, in the context of this evening's research, I'll say this:
It's also basically a riser kit box'o'tricks. You've got rising barberpole flangers, doubling and Haas effects, chorus, mad delayreverb-type-business, and a delay knob that, when moved/automated, gives the impression of a speed-up pitch rise without actually speeding up the track.

And it's got multi-coloured knobs.

And I got a surprise top-notch really good and fun plugin for free. It's totally made my evening. ^_^ It's gonna get lots of use.
Honestly, this just makes buying VintageVerb or Room even more of a no-brainer. I bloody love Valhalla DSP.

Despondo
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2017

teddymcw

29 Sep 2017

Thanks for this, looks quality, will try to check out. Endless fun stuff so little time.

• Information