Fabfilter pro Mb

Discuss VST stuff here!
Jowe79

27 Sep 2017

Hi people one question... inwill buy fabfilter mb multiband compressor... on reaason 9.5.2 i can use the external or internam sidechain feauture?? For make sidechain in a part of the frequency spectral? C6 by Waves.... i heard that sidechain is not available in reason... in other daws yes!...
Please clarify me for this fabfilter... MB!!
Thanks
Jordi

EdGrip

28 Sep 2017

Sidechain is available - the VST rack device has additional in and out jacks on the back panel. I think there has been some trouble with getting it to work with some VSTs though?

Loque

28 Sep 2017

I already used the additional in/outs and they worked fine, but i also heard that some VSTs had trouble with it. Try it, before buy it.
Reason12, Win10

manzo23

28 Sep 2017

You won't regret it great plugin.the whole Fabfilter family in my humble opinion one of the best company out there.
:reason: :re: :recycle: :PUF_take:

Hauser+Quaid

28 Sep 2017

I can't speak on MB but I know for sure Pro-C Sidechain works properly. I think most people are having problems with Waves, since they only support Sidechain in their VST3 plugins, which of course Reason doesn't use. Hope that helps. Worst case you can demo it and give it a try.

Jowe79

30 Sep 2017

Other question! What fabfilter compressor you recommed me? The money is important... i love fabfilter pro mb multiband compressor with sidechain features INT/EXT but and fabfilter PRO C2?
With multiband compressor MB fabfilter i can't compress ALL signal too??? Or only a selected band of frequency spectrum.... buy 2 compressors for me is very expensive....
Thanks!!!:)

aeox
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2017

Jowe79 wrote:
30 Sep 2017
Other question! What fabfilter compressor you recommed me? The money is important... i love fabfilter pro mb multiband compressor with sidechain features INT/EXT but and fabfilter PRO C2?
With multiband compressor MB fabfilter i can't compress ALL signal too??? Or only a selected band of frequency spectrum.... buy 2 compressors for me is very expensive....
Thanks!!!:)
MB can compress the whole signal too

Jowe79

30 Sep 2017

Thanks you mate!!! I hope in reason 10 vst improvments and perfomance will be adressed.....

• Information