Rob Papen's RP-Verb 2 just released!

Discuss VST stuff here!
EnochLight

28 Aug 2017

I can attest that this is a pretty sweet reverb, and a blast to use in Reason. The reverse feature is really fun to play with, and you can come up with some pretty cool sounds.

https://www.robpapen.com/rp-verb2.html

Rp-verb_2.JPG
Rp-verb_2.JPG (163.74 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

dvdrtldg

29 Aug 2017

Looks fantastic. I wonder if it's coming out in RE form?

EnochLight

29 Aug 2017

dvdrtldg wrote:
29 Aug 2017
I doubt it. You can use the VST in Reason 9.5.x right now anyway, and the larger GUI/UX is almost necessary to work with the new Reverser feature (a smaller RE contained to the rack would make this awkward).

I'm willing to wager that if Rob Papen ever releases another RE, it will probably be very Reason-specific. There's absolutely no reason to port any of his VST to RE now, IMHO.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

XysteR

29 Aug 2017

EnochLight wrote:
29 Aug 2017
dvdrtldg wrote:
29 Aug 2017
I doubt it. You can use the VST in Reason 9.5.x right now anyway, and the larger GUI/UX is almost necessary to work with the new Reverser feature (a smaller RE contained to the rack would make this awkward).

I'm willing to wager that if Rob Papen ever releases another RE, it will probably be very Reason-specific. There's absolutely no reason to port any of his VST to RE now, IMHO.
I'm sure he mentioned he was working on a 'new' Reason synth.

scratchnsnifff

02 Sep 2017

XysteR wrote:
29 Aug 2017
EnochLight wrote:
29 Aug 2017

I'm sure he mentioned he was working on a 'new' Reason synth.
Indeed, when predator2 came out he mentioned a reason synth that has some of predator 2's features. I'm hoping that is still going to happen. Also another time in a different thread he mentioned continuing RE development that was around when 9.5 came out. So I believe his statements he seems to genuinely like making REs for reason :)
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information