unable to activate serato sample vst on my PC HELP!!!!!

Discuss VST stuff here!
lesbeats

26 Aug 2017

I purchased and downloaded serato sample this morning I installed the 64bit version into my vst program file but when I try to activate it I unable to type inside the box that requires my email to activate the vst. I have over 30 other vst's on my computer and I had no problem at all activating and launching them. I'm running an Alienware area 51 PC with i7 quad core processor with 32gb of ram. If there is anyone out there that can help me I would greatly appreciate it. One love. Stay creative.

ProfessaKaos

26 Aug 2017

Type your email address somewhere and copy it (CTRL + C) then when you go to register Serato Sample inside of Reason, click where you have to enter your email and QUICKLY press CTRL + V to paste it, then do the same for your password. You have to be quick.
I had this same issue and this is what I did to get it to work. Hope this solves it for you.
It does need to be fixed, but this is how I got it to work.
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

aburazaru

26 Aug 2017

Could this be another "lock keyboard focus to VST" issue? Maybe try this out and see what happens.

Click "Options" and scroll down and select "VST Windows Get Keyboard Focus". Then try the activation again?
How was I supposed to know "don't touch" meant to not push the big...red...button?

lesbeats

27 Aug 2017

Thx a million abura. That worked!!!!! I truly appreciate your assistance. I still haven't heard back from Serato support. One love. Stay creative.

• Information