Some Zebralette Skins I made

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

13 Aug 2017

Here is the zip file for these skins: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0Mq ... jZMN2Raa1E
To install one, just navigate to the u-he application support folder and replace the file 'ZebraletteBack2.png' with one of these. On macOS is is located here: Library > Application Support > u-he > Zebra2 > Images > Panes

I was bored and just not a fan of the orange, so I made an attempt to create some skins :puf_smile:

My first go was to just change the color. I then had the idea to try to add a Batman/Dark Knight theme, because of Zebra2 being heavily used in the Dark Knight soundtrack.
Zebra Blue Knight.png
Zebra Blue Knight.png (531.82 KiB) Viewed 1110 times
Zebra Dark Knight.png
Zebra Dark Knight.png (357.43 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
The downside of these (like the default orange) is the resolution is low (713x384). So when resizing the plugin over 100%, it's not so nice.

I had shared these with others, and Selig pointed out that the background pattern was a bit distracting. So I gave it go at creating a skin from scratch. These are simple and have twice the resolution so they can accommodate the plugin being resized to 200%. There's a blue flat, blue gradient, dark, and some batman themes. I won't post images of all. And the flat ones should be easy for you to make your own adjustments.
Blue Gradient.png
Blue Gradient.png (333.63 KiB) Viewed 1123 times

olive6741

13 Aug 2017

They look nice! I didn't try Zebralette yet, though installed it, I admit the orange pics I saw were not inspiring to me... This gives you a quieter approach I think. More serenity... Thanks for sharing

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

• Information