Vintage Synth Emulations?

Discuss VST stuff here!
Zac

09 Aug 2017

Pi5cEan wrote:
09 Aug 2017
I went ahead & bit the bullet: I bought Arturia's V collection via Sweetwater's half-off sale. It's for the boxed version only, but I have no problems with that. It's been awhile since I excitedly waited for a knock at the door from the delivery man, when it comes to software lol. I haven't even upgraded to 9.5 yet. Which will wait till I have an adequately powerful laptop, as I don't want to install 9.5 on my desktop, as I will lose the AutoArp RE forever & I have too many tracks with it in use that I haven't rendered out yet...
But I digress!
Just super excited to have the V collection, even though I won't be able to use it for a while. That deal is just too good to pass up. Slightly off-topic, but everyone should also consider getting Synthmaster, especially since it is on sale for 64$ until Sept 4. Having Synthmaster, the V collection & the Soundtoys bundle (something else I'm going to have to wait for a sale on), I will quite literally not need to purchase another VST instrument or effect, EVER again. Maybe just a couple mixing plugins (FabFilter ideally), and I am literally done with buying music software forever! Haha.
Curious why you think you'll lose AutoArp by black and orange? I'm on 9.5 and it's still working fine here :).

Back on topic, is synthmaster a similar concept to Reaktor? If so I'll have to check it out cause Reaktor's definitely on my wish list.

• Information