Yes. About another Waves plugin... (save 10% more)

Discuss VST stuff here!
olive6741

27 Jul 2017

it looks like the link I share here enables a potential buyer to benefit from 10% more when buying plugins at Waves.com.

if anyone interested ... (it's a link coming from waves.com after I bought a plugin; it is absolutely legit)

http://www.waves.com/r/ht2gj7

(I admit it's first time I see this 'referral program' so I hope it works - don't complain, thank you)

Galaxy

27 Jul 2017

There's some really wicked waves sales going on this summer. Wonder how well they're doin cause so many great plugins have popped up with the 29 today offer. Now there's the puigtec EQ. Wondering how this compares to what we have like kuassa and softube. There's also some great freeware pultec emus. Wondering if this might be redundant.

Hauser+Quaid

27 Jul 2017

Galaxy wrote:
27 Jul 2017
There's some really wicked waves sales going on this summer. Wonder how well they're doin cause so many great plugins have popped up with the 29 today offer. Now there's the puigtec EQ. Wondering how this compares to what we have like kuassa and softube. There's also some great freeware pultec emus. Wondering if this might be redundant.
It's ok, it does the trick. I've only compared it to the UA one that comes when you buy a UAD card, but I preferred the UA one. Still use the Puigtec occasionally. Can't compare it to any of the others unfortunately.

jonheal

27 Jul 2017

olive6741 wrote:
27 Jul 2017
it looks like the link I share here enables a potential buyer to benefit from 10% more when buying plugins at Waves.com.

if anyone interested ... (it's a link coming from waves.com after I bought a plugin; it is absolutely legit)

http://www.waves.com/r/ht2gj7

(I admit it's first time I see this 'referral program' so I hope it works - don't complain, thank you)
You have posted a "Waves" item. And you have participated in multi-level marketing. Therefore you must DIE!!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!!!
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

Gulale

27 Jul 2017

I prefer Nomad factory than either UAD or Waves.
Gulale aka Bereket

• Information