BFD3 does not open in Reason 9.5

Discuss VST stuff here!
asterionmusic
Competition Winner

24 Jul 2017

I try to open the BDF3 VST in Reason 9.5 and it does not respond.

Sometimes it loads the interface but does not load presets or anything

Other times, you see the black window

If anyone can help me, I would be grateful.
Thank you!! :thumbs_up:

paulred67

14 Aug 2017

I have BFD3 too, and yes it's still buggy in Reason. I contacted FXpansion support recently and this is their reply:

"Hi Pavol,

Thank you for getting in touch with the Support team.
Reason 9.5 is still very new and as of yet not fully tested with all of our software. We have team members actively working on testing, but cannot say when we'll be fully assured of full compatibility between Reason 9.5 with our products. 
Thank you for sharing this information with us, though. We'll be working hard to ensure compatibility in the future, but if you have any other questions until then please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kindly,
Jared"
Studio One 6, Melodyne 5 Studio, Nord Stage, Roland RD-88, VR-730, Jupiter-Xm, JD-08, Arturia V Collection X, Pigments 5, Korg Collection 3, East West Cloud, Sampletank 4, Miroslav Philharmonic 2, Syntronik, Sampletron, Hammond B-3X, Blue 3, Pianoteq.

Nick Pa

14 Aug 2017

It's no surprise to read they didn't beta test all products with there own platform. Also, no surprise to hear all of the VST complaints. Reason has been sloppy since version 8, IMO. It took them a year to realese 9.5 from 9. I'll be a paycheck they take at least another year to release version 10 from 9.5. They have a lot of work ahead of themselves :D

geronimo

14 Aug 2017

At home, with an Apple computer under SIERRA 10.12.6. it's work fine .
version 3.1.2.0. for BFD3 _

paulred67

15 Aug 2017

Well, I can open BFD3 in Reason, I can load a kit, I can even create a track within BFD3's internal sequencer. The only problem I have is that BFD3's sequencer doesn't respond to Reason's main sequencer and it's transport buttons. On the other hand, I have also EZ drummer 2 and it works in Reason like Swiss watch. :)
Studio One 6, Melodyne 5 Studio, Nord Stage, Roland RD-88, VR-730, Jupiter-Xm, JD-08, Arturia V Collection X, Pigments 5, Korg Collection 3, East West Cloud, Sampletank 4, Miroslav Philharmonic 2, Syntronik, Sampletron, Hammond B-3X, Blue 3, Pianoteq.

geronimo

15 Aug 2017

paulred67 wrote:
15 Aug 2017
The only problem I have is that BFD3's sequencer doesn't respond to Reason's main sequencer and it's transport buttons.
I confirm this but I could not find the words to explain _

geronimo

21 Dec 2017

Now, it's work fine after download and install 3.2.2.2 version _

paulred67

22 Dec 2017

I'll give it a try. I gave up on BFD 3 (temporarily, until it's fixed) and bought EZ Drummer instead. The latter works fine.

geronimo

22 Dec 2017

Especially I had to talk again (BFD 3): because at the beginning, it works fine, it ends up messing up a little later: strange.

• Information