Latencies for iZotope Ozone 7 plugins?

Discuss VST stuff here!
groggy1

20 Jul 2017

Hi, was wondering if anyone had a table that shows the latencies (in samples, for example) of various iZotope plugins. I tried searching for it, but couldn't find the list for each included plugin.

I like to do my mixing with relatively low latency (while I'm playing-in some parts), so I can't tell if iZotope is going to frustrate me in this regard.

One option is I could install the demo, but was wondering if anyone happened to have this info readily available?

AttenuationHz

20 Jul 2017

groggy1 wrote:
20 Jul 2017
Hi, was wondering if anyone had a table that shows the latencies (in samples, for example) of various iZotope plugins. I tried searching for it, but couldn't find the list for each included plugin.

I like to do my mixing with relatively low latency (while I'm playing-in some parts), so I can't tell if iZotope is going to frustrate me in this regard.

One option is I could install the demo, but was wondering if anyone happened to have this info readily available?
The RX6 plug-ins have massive delay when processing live sound. I have Iris 2 and that has 0 letency.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

groggy1

20 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
20 Jul 2017
groggy1 wrote:
20 Jul 2017

The RX6 plug-ins have massive delay when processing live sound. I have Iris 2 and that has 0 letency.

Thanks! If anyone has info on Ozone7 specifically, please let me know.

mcatalao
Competition Winner

24 Jul 2017

I think it has a low latency mode... Still, if you're using it for mastering I wouldn't bother too much.

• Information