Poly Rogue!

Discuss VST stuff here!
drloop

15 Jul 2017

Ok, so I started out making a RE of my Moog Rogue. But now with the support VST support in Reason I have started to make a VST of the Rogue. It will be a Poly Rogue!
How does it sound?
Here´s an example. I made random clips between the real hardware and my plugin.

I hope to make RE as a next step.
Hopefully I can release the plugin later this year. One of the reasons why I do the plugin is that my Moog Rogue is not in perfect shape and I love it so I need something more reliable. :)

fieldframe
RE Developer

16 Jul 2017

Hey, this sounds nice! So this is modeled, not sampled?

Interesting choice to make a virtual Rogue as it's definitely not one of the more popular Moogs.

chk071

16 Jul 2017

You may want to post this on the KVR Audio forum too, i'm sure there'll be some interest there. :)
:reason: :rebirth:

jonheal

16 Jul 2017

drloop wrote:
15 Jul 2017
Ok, so I started out making a RE of my Moog Rogue. But now with the support VST support in Reason I have started to make a VST of the Rogue. It will be a Poly Rogue!
How does it sound?
Here´s an example. I made random clips between the real hardware and my plugin.

I hope to make RE as a next step.
Hopefully I can release the plugin later this year. One of the reasons why I do the plugin is that my Moog Rogue is not in perfect shape and I love it so I need something more reliable. :)
If modeled, you did an excellent job! All of those sound blurbs sound pretty identical to me. :)
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

drloop

21 Jul 2017

No sampling involved. :)
The Reason I am working with the Poly Rogue is because I got my Rogue way back, a gift from my parents. My Rogue is not in a good shape and I love it so I decided to make a plug so I can use it in my projects without waiting for my old friend to warm up. That´s my Reason to make a plug.
Glad you like what you hear!

miscend

21 Jul 2017

Sounds like real analogue. It would have been nice if you still released the RE version first for us Reason users.

What does the filter sound like at high resonance when you do sweeps?

drloop

25 Jul 2017

miscend wrote:
21 Jul 2017
Sounds like real analogue. It would have been nice if you still released the RE version first for us Reason users.

What does the filter sound like at high resonance when you do sweeps?

Thanks!
It is still a lot of things todo with Poly Rogue, but I imagine that I can provide some more sound examples by end of next week.
I hope to release a RE some months later after the VST, with features I need and want myself. :)

• Information