Uhbik RE Crossgrade Coming Soon

Discuss VST stuff here!
Zac

19 Jul 2017

Because I had 7 of the REs I got all the Uhbiq VSTs for free! I'm very impressed with this generous offer, thanks U-he :) I'm off to play with G & S which I didn't have. :thumbs_up:

davidvilla

19 Jul 2017

Galaxy wrote:
19 Jul 2017

Just make sure you're workin in only 44.1 if you expect the song to sound the same after you reopen it.

Using the non-buggy, cpu optimized, bigger gui, VST version so no crappy RE issues, thanks!

dvdrtldg

21 Jul 2017

I've got 7 Uhbik REs, so will be very happy to get the remaining two for free (as well as the non-buggy reverb). Of course I should be incandescent with rage (sorry, irritation) at U-He's customer service and projectile vomiting with righteous fury (sorry, disappointment) at the very mention of their products. But I just can't manage to be enough of a dick about it

dioxide

21 Jul 2017

I've got no interest in VSTs and I'm slightly disappointed that they haven't managed to fix the bug with their reverb as it means I don't use it in my music. I've got a lot of respect for u-he though and I'm sad to see they won't be creating any more REs as it means I won't be using anything else they create, even though I expect it to be top notch. I'm sure they will continue to do well of course, it's just that I will be looking elsewhere.

tanni

21 Jul 2017

I've got no interest in VSTs and I'm slightly disappointed that they haven't managed to fix the bug with their reverb as it means I don't use it in my music. I've got a lot of respect for u-he though and I'm sad to see they won't be creating any more REs as it means I won't be using anything else they create, even though I expect it to be top notch. I'm sure they will continue to do well of course, it's just that I will be looking elsewhere.
+1
I have all uhbiks as RE and now I can get the vst for no money... But I want to use the RE, not vst.
Its a shame, that u-he dont fix the Reverb bug and dont optimize the RE in cpu usage.

XysteR

23 Jul 2017

iirc I bought a bundle of three Re's, one of which is Uhubik A - so I get $30 off buying them a second time in VST format to get a working A. LMFAO shove your $30 up your arse and all your other products! :lol:

Do the bugged Re crossgrade free or GTFO!

Ras Keita

28 Jul 2017

Olivier wrote:
19 Jul 2017
davidvilla wrote:
13 Jul 2017
After Propellerhead announced VST support in Reason 9.5, a number of Uhbik Rack Extension customers asked whether they could switch to the VST version.

In a few days we will send out an email to customers who own two or more Uhbik Rack Extensions. Included is a coupon discounting the price of the regular Uhbik bundle (VST / AU / AAX formats).

If you do not receive the email by July 19th, please contact support@u-he.com.
Cheers for the headsup ! i didn't get that mail but i managed to get my discount code :)
How did you manage this I have been unable to figure out how to get the discount code....

Olivier

28 Jul 2017

Ras Keita wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Olivier wrote:
19 Jul 2017

Cheers for the headsup ! i didn't get that mail but i managed to get my discount code :)
How did you manage this I have been unable to figure out how to get the discount code....
Send an email to the support link that has been supplied in this thread.
If UHE doesn't have you on their list, then what you need to supply them with is the receipt links.
They start with "https://shop.propellerheads.se/receipt/" and then a hexadecimal number.

Now... what i had to do was, find all these in my email history (yes, i have a mail history that goes back years and years). The problem is, the "Your Receipt #------" emails you get from sales@propellerheads.se, don't contain the name of the product. So what i did was, find the paypal mail where i bought the item... and on that date find the corresponding receipt email. That provided me with the link.

Why so difficult ? Because those links can be checked by Uhe Support (they wouldn't accept anything else) and i bought them so long ago they weren't listed in my order history.

Good luck !
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

Gulale

28 Jul 2017

The easiest way is to contact PH. Or if you are like me, the bold approach that I have taken is to contact Uhe and got the license within 3 or 4 days from my initial contact. BTW what a great customer service. I know that in the future I will be buying form them when I need something.

Since I bought it like 2013 or something I have deleted all those junks. And I just showed them the print screen of the purchase report from my account and they send me the incense. I wish I could do the same thing with my Softube Re. Then I will upgrade it to the new scheme.
Gulale aka Bereket

• Information