Waves Summer Sale Even Better With an Extra 10% off

Discuss VST stuff here!
davidvilla

29 Jun 2017

Use the code: CK901 at everyplugin.com

So for example, all the $21.53 Waves plugins (and there are A LOT) are now $19.81.

A few worthy of a mention:

Infected Mushroom Pusher (this is my cheat plugin that makes old pre-9.5 Reason songs sound better with a few quick tweaks)
Grand Rhapsody Piano - I think everyone has this one by now but if you don't, pull the trigger cuz it's good.
Kramer HLS Channel - for those that think Slate is expensive. Music Radar says "HLS Channel is among the most analogue-sounding plug-ins we've tried"
The King's Microphones - sounds creative and fun based on the reviews here : http://www.waves.com/plugins/the-king-s-microphones

(No, I do not work for Waves.)

mfavila

29 Jun 2017

This code works directly at waves.com too it looks like. I'm contemplating the piano as well.

mtbh

03 Jul 2017

If you got or are planning to get a Apogee soundcard, these come with waves vouchers that give you a pretty good discount.

Taking advantage of the summer sale combined with the voucher, I got H-reverb and the API collection for 88$.
I also got GTR solo, a guitar plugin, as an bonus for spending 80$.

I also have the Abbey Road collection (-$100 via Apogee Voucher). Now I will try and see, if I can STOP myself from buying anything else.

I just bought a RME Babyface PRO. That doesn't count, does it? :lol:

• Information