Slowly Stumbling Through Reaktor Blocks

Discuss VST stuff here!
jonheal

16 Jun 2017

I am slowly learning the basics of wiring together a synthesizer with Reaktor Blocks.

One problem I am having: Does anyone else besides me suffer from the compulsion to hit the TAB key to switch between the Panel and Structure views? :crazy:
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

theshoemaker

16 Jun 2017

jonheal wrote:I am slowly learning the basics of wiring together a synthesizer with Reaktor Blocks.

One problem I am having: Does anyone else besides me suffer from the compulsion to hit the TAB key to switch between the Panel and Structure views? :crazy:
Actually I'm enjoying the side by side view ;)
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

jonheal

16 Jun 2017

theshoemaker wrote:
jonheal wrote:I am slowly learning the basics of wiring together a synthesizer with Reaktor Blocks.

Actually I'm enjoying the side by side view ;)
Yes, I see that option, now. That may be the way to go.

Now, if only Reason remembered VST window sizes.

... and also passed UNDOs through to VSTs.

kungubu

16 Jun 2017

I've been using Blocks for over a year and I'm still hitting the TAB key... they really should add that command to Reaktor.

am0eba

16 Jun 2017

One thing I was struggling with was trying to get a polyphonic synth out of Blocks... The manuals say you can increase the number of voices in the instrument properties, and as long as the devices are all polyphonic (show a double note icon in the title bar at the bottom in the structure view) it should just work. A little online research showed that Blocks is only set up to be monophonic to keep things simple and easy... Then I found the Reaktor 6 Facebook page, which has a link to a user ensemble you can download that includes a 4-voice splitter module ("SPILT"), which works just like an old Oberheim 4-voice! Basically, you need to set up an individual Blocks synth chain for each voice you want.

Loving Reaktor 6 inside Reason!

_Dave_
:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

modecca

16 Jun 2017

looks like you can't automate preset morpher :(
In fl studio you could.
🔗💥

jonheal

17 Jun 2017

I've toyed with Reaktor for what I suppose is several hours now over several weeks, and it is still not obvious to me, within Reaktor iteslf, how to map knobs on my BCR2000 to knobs on Reaktor modules. Loading Reaktor in Reason, however, and that operation is ridiculously easy.

In some respects, using Reaktor in Reason is easier than using Reaktor in Reaktor! :D

modecca

17 Jun 2017

jonheal wrote:
17 Jun 2017
I've toyed with Reaktor for what I suppose is several hours now over several weeks, and it is still not obvious to me, within Reaktor iteslf, how to map knobs on my BCR2000 to knobs on Reaktor modules. Loading Reaktor in Reason, however, and that operation is ridiculously easy.

In some respects, using Reaktor in Reason is easier than using Reaktor in Reaktor! :D
Have you got a chance to play with the Kodiak modules?
I just barely updated to r 9.5 and am in a state of sensory overload.
Reason+ Reaktor: I can die happy.
Mapping reaktor the bcr and losing your mind: but is it music? I can now say with a full christian heart is most certainly is.

I wonder if the new site update is what has allowed me to do this for the first time:
👩👧👦 👩👦👦 👩👧👧 👨👦 👨👧 👨👧👦 👨👦👦 👨👧👧 👚 👕 👖 👔 👗 👙
🔗💥

fieldframe
RE Developer

18 Jun 2017

PHPBB supports emoji now? 😮

• Information