Thoughts and favs: Komplete 11 for prospective buyers?

Discuss VST stuff here!
teddymcw

16 Jun 2017

Really thinking about giving into Komplete 11, esp with a very good offer on my table from buying the maschine mikro a long time ago.

What are people's included fav VSTs and thoughts on it in general?

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... 1/compare/

Yes for any Komplete version. I'm just trying to gauge what other folks love to use and how it compliments their Reasoning and identify the value this package brings for potential buyers. Thanks!

For me:
Right now most interested in Form, and mostly for putting vocal samples into with interesting manipulation
-Am I correct to think this has more sophisticated time stretch features than current reason samplers?

Battery 4 and Studio Drummer would help add some unique ways of creating percussion rather than the Kong, Red, Rex, Propulsion stack we all love

Traktor 12 FX stack looks great. Quite comparable and even some added uniqueness to some of the FX bundles we have in the RE shop

Absynth looks quite cool. The other synths like Monark are prob good for at least some great presets. Don't need more synths tho yeesh.

Guitar Rig is very good for many things, upgrade would be great.

Reaktor 6. Prob not even gonna use blocks much less it's full capabilities for a long while, it'd just be too much.

Also, it's great that you can now pick and choose which ones you want to download after purchase. Good disk space is always at a premium.

• Information