GUI on all MeldaProduction [VST FX] is frozen

Discuss VST stuff here!
User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1780
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 05 Jun 2017

On all MeldaProduction VSTs you can't move any knob or slider in the plugin GUI.

aeox
Posts: 2654
Joined: 23 Feb 2017

Post 05 Jun 2017

disable keyboard input in settings (this is a duplicate thread)

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1780
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 05 Jun 2017

aeox wrote:disable keyboard input in settings (this is a duplicate thread)
sorry, disabling keyboard input doesn't help in this case

User avatar
Viscor
Posts: 39
Joined: 25 May 2015

Post 05 Jun 2017

https://i.imgur.com/8ZxHYtG.png

You sure? Because this should actually work.

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1780
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 05 Jun 2017

Viscor wrote:https://i.imgur.com/8ZxHYtG.png

You sure? Because this should actually work.
Thank you! Now it works (before I tried: Reason / Options / Enable Keyboard Control)

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1780
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 05 Jun 2017

Ahornberg wrote:
Viscor wrote:https://i.imgur.com/8ZxHYtG.png

You sure? Because this should actually work.
Thank you! Now it works (before I tried: Reason / Options / Enable Keyboard Control)
I think this could also be the solution for Kaleidoscope's GUI (same problem: only the buttons/knobs work where no keyboard input is possible). I sent a mail to 2CAudio about this.

MDTerps2015
Posts: 413
Joined: 25 Jan 2015

Post 05 Jun 2017

Is melda any good. I would like to get a whole suite of one vst developer and call it a day. I love waves (the look, sound, and even cost right now) but melda seems like a decent deal. I downloaded every one last night but have yet to try them. I have seen a couple of bad waves threads in here from WUP to something else somebody was griping about. I don't want to deal with WUP but i still love the plugins. Any responders thx in advance.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1780
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 06 Jun 2017

MDTerps2015 wrote:Is melda any good. I would like to get a whole suite of one vst developer and call it a day. I love waves (the look, sound, and even cost right now) but melda seems like a decent deal. I downloaded every one last night but have yet to try them. I have seen a couple of bad waves threads in here from WUP to something else somebody was griping about. I don't want to deal with WUP but i still love the plugins. Any responders thx in advance.
The audio quality of Melda plugins is top. The look doesn't seem to be everyone's taste.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], danc and 1 guest