Using Trial period VSTs

Discuss VST stuff here!
BPGeez

04 Jun 2017

Just wanted to let you guys know that trial period VSTs work perfectly on Reason 9.5!!!!! So if you know of any VSTs you'd like to test out before purchasing... :mrgreen:
Reason is my girlfriend. Sometimes she mistreats me, but I still love her.

Checkout my tunes made with Reason: https://soundcloud.com/geez-musicals

AttenuationHz

04 Jun 2017

BPGeez wrote:Just wanted to let you guys know that trial period VSTs work perfectly on Reason 9.5!!!!! So if you know of any VSTs you'd like to test out before purchasing... :mrgreen:
Was testing out FabFilter pro Q2 in Ableton last month then heard the bombshell of vst's in reason. Was actually about to purchase Ableton when I heard about it, second thoughts, yes!

Will be purchasing Q2 for sure.
Trying flux PureCompV3 not sure what to make of it the GUI is all over the shop not how most compressor plugs are!

What VST trial periods are you talking of yourself.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

BPGeez

04 Jun 2017

AttenuationHz wrote: Was testing out FabFilter pro Q2 in Ableton last month then heard the bombshell of vst's in reason. Was actually about to purchase Ableton when I heard about it, second thoughts, yes!

Will be purchasing Q2 for sure.
Trying flux PureCompV3 not sure what to make of it the GUI is all over the shop not how most compressor plugs are!

What VST trial periods are you talking of yourself.
Cool! I'm trying out Izotopes VocalSynth.. It's just amazing. That and EzDrummer 2
Reason is my girlfriend. Sometimes she mistreats me, but I still love her.

Checkout my tunes made with Reason: https://soundcloud.com/geez-musicals

• Information