Izotope Breaktweaker+Stutteredit on sale for E90!!

Discuss VST stuff here!
ScavvP

01 Jun 2017

At Plugin Boutique they have a limited time discount on Breaktweaker+Stutteredit. Together for only 90 euros. In the prop store they are 239 each...

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/8 ... ed-Bundle-

Lizard

01 Jun 2017

Got this last night and so far it is a good buy. They are actually quite involved as a plugin. Simple to play as presets go but rich in feature and capability. If Dub and Stutter appeals to you this is a no-brainer. BreakTweaker is also the expanded version so you get the four expansions with it too which expands pretty well off the generic library. If you have purchased from PluginBoutique before you can get it even cheaper by using Virtual Cash and converting Reward points. I got it for like $90USD (advertised $99). Good stuff.

EnochLight

01 Jun 2017

Man.. that's a freak'n steal of a deal for those two. I'm tempted to pick them up, but I just dropped $258 USD on Neutron Advanced. That and Permut8 does all of the stutter stuff I need right now, and Microtonic is my go-to drum machine (Microtonic + Permut8 = HEEEEEEVUN). I do think Breaktweaker's step sequencer is pretty bad ass, and it's sound sculpting ability is amazing.

That said, Microtonic's endless patches generated from Patternarium keeps me fulfilled. But, I digress...

Question: do you guys like the GUI/UX for Breaktweaker and Stutteredit? I really like what iZotope did with Neutron and Ozone, but I don't like Breaktweaker and Stutteredit's GUI/UX at all. It reminds me of something that would be put together for a movie as an imaginary "future OS" or something.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

platzangst

02 Jun 2017

EnochLight wrote: Question: do you guys like the GUI/UX for Breaktweaker and Stutteredit?
Well, I do, to an extent. I like the layout, and the way one edits the tracks/patterns in BreakTweaker. Would I have chosen the TRON-like color scheme? Maybe not so much, but I can live with it.

EnochLight

02 Jun 2017

platzangst wrote:
EnochLight wrote: Question: do you guys like the GUI/UX for Breaktweaker and Stutteredit?
Well, I do, to an extent. I like the layout, and the way one edits the tracks/patterns in BreakTweaker. Would I have chosen the TRON-like color scheme? Maybe not so much, but I can live with it.
Maybe that's it - the "Tron-like" scheme. I think this is why I don't like TouchOSC stuff either. Cool movie though!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

electrochoc (PRX-A)

04 Jun 2017

I'm new to VST. Is that kind of sale common from iZotope and/or Plugin Boutique? Is that a once-in-a-lifetime deal, or could there be a similar offer within a year or two?
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

Rectro

04 Jun 2017

Thanks for the thread, looks very interesting. How does this work along with Reason, I mean do you create a track, and can swicth beats like Octo Rex?

Dan

AttenuationHz

05 Jun 2017

Trying the demo of break tweaker there. The UI is really bad. It does not work well with reason. For starters I have not seen a way to view the samples that I use in reason. Have to deal with the normalized deafening sound of its factory library. The only way to open external samples is with its own browse folder. I have a multitude of samples in my library most of which are shit but there is a few folders that have some gems in them.

Once you find a folder its a matter of switching to the next sample in the folder and as there is no way to preview a sample in its browser :o
All that aside have 4/4 beat previewing and because the pattern does not play when you hit spacebar the only way to play a pattern seems to be with copying it to track or similar because you can't even remote program or automate the preview button that plays the pattern.

I don't really like this plug-in from first glance but if there is any way to stop samples playing to the plug-ins grid lines I would delve a little deeper into it. Just want to know if you can move a sample outside of its grid to create some shuffle to the beat. There doesn't even seem to be a shuffle button. I'm looking for a snap to grid button or equivalent.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

decibel

05 Jun 2017

if anybody is interested in purchasing the break tweaker/edit stutter combo that is on sale right now, if you purchase it through https://www.jrrshop.com they will apply a further discount automatically in the cart taking the price down even further to about $84

ThisIsNotTheMusic

18 Jun 2017

I just picked this up, last day to get it at this price for now. I am totally blown away by Breaktweaker I have to say. The Presets are incredible, and I found it quite easy to dive in and start creating beats. Drum Bass Percussion Synth all glued together perfectly and sounded better than anything I've struggled to create with other tools. Easy to sequence and switch between patterns, easy to tweak and create with. This has literally taken my music to another level. Love it love it love it.

PS No I was not sponsored to say this. It is brilliant. Full stop.
https://soundcloud.com/hissotheusic

In space, no one can hear your song ....

mfavila

19 Jun 2017

If anybody wants to buy Stutter Edit for $45 through Paypal, drop me a line. I already had it, but bought the bundle since it was such a good deal.

www.atomsapart.com

• Information