VST R9.5 and white noise

Discuss VST stuff here!
Irelle

30 May 2017

Hi guys,

I wanted to ask...I tried out the Spire VST with Reason, everything is awesome, works perfectly...but every 15-20 seconds, even when on stop, it makes this weird wave sound of rising and disappearing wave. Among all my VSTs I tried in Reason, this is the only one that has this issue. Could someone please advise? Thanks. X_X

darkmaer

30 May 2017

Did you purchase it or are you trying it out? A lot of VSTs in demo mode have some sort of way to make sure that it will ruin a recording. Such as random notes being played or white noise or crackling every so often. That way you can have as long as you want and get used to using it, but also not use it in your own recordings.

Electric-Metal

31 May 2017

IMG_1694.PNG
IMG_1694.PNG (184.19 KiB) Viewed 1791 times
Don't you guys read sh*t before downloading :D
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

EdGrip

31 May 2017

Electric-Metal wrote:Don't you guys read sh*t before downloading :D
Harsh, but LOL!

fotizimo

31 May 2017

EdGrip wrote:
Electric-Metal wrote:Don't you guys read sh*t before downloading :D
Harsh, but LOL!
I have to admit, I read that shit, knew that shit would be there when I opened it up, but completely forgot about it when I actually started hearing it. Took me a few 30-second cycles to figure out what was happening as I was using a test song that had a backing beat and bass line already running. Felt like a total idiot when I figured it out.
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

scratchnsnifff

31 May 2017

Every 30 seconds!! Wow that's crazy haha st least U-he bazille Gives you 20 minutes before the noise and as time goes on it gets louder :p I think it's cool actually it's like working with a synth that feels like it's going to explode or something haha but spire making noise in such a short period of time that's nuts
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

EdGrip

31 May 2017

"The demo is fully functional - the only limitation is it will steal your bank details and take a random sum of money from your account every 30 seconds."

Electric-Metal

31 May 2017

EdGrip wrote:"The demo is fully functional - the only limitation is it will steal your bank details and take a random sum of money from your account every 30 seconds."
Seems legit :lol:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Irelle

31 May 2017

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the replies.

Since its the first time I am using VST, all that was new to me. Accept my apologies. :cool:

• Information