MAX1 free plugin by beatskillz.

Discuss VST stuff here!
pjeudy

18 May 2017

Don’t know how to compress or are a pro at compression?

Then this plugin is for you. This is an automatic compressor with “intelligent” and variable release time and ratio settings.

Control your peaks very easily or increase the energy and levels of your track or mix effortlessly.

Few controls but “Huge” sound!

The Plugin has accurate metering for both L/R input and output channels as well as Gain Gain Reduction Metering.

Great Presets to get you started on all types of material and also save your own presets.

When compressing a lot , just use the “Attack” knob to dial back the punch easily. Use the soft limit to make your tracks loud effortlessly and transparently.

Never Lose “Bass” when maximizing your mix or sounds, retain the character of your sounds with this transparent dynamics processor.

Easy Effortless Compression and Energy Maximization.

DOWNLOAD MAX1 FREE! https://www.beatskillz.com/max1/

My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Bunja

18 May 2017

Gonna try that out , plugins have to look nice as and this one looks cool

Heater

19 May 2017

Thank you.

SoulState

19 May 2017

Cheers!
Test this over the week end :)
:reason:

Marc64

21 May 2017

This compressor was SMASHING!! :)

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Galaxy

08 Jun 2017

Anyone else having issues getting the serial number via email. This copy protection is pretty dumb for a free VST.

Zac

08 Jun 2017

Yes, I can't get it to register. I get the unregistered box no matter what I click and can't enter any details in that box.

abeonis

13 Jun 2017

Zac wrote:Yes, I can't get it to register. I get the unregistered box no matter what I click and can't enter any details in that box.
I have exactly the same problem. I can't enter my details to get registered. Before 9.5 there was only one support to contact (Props). Now it is unclear who will check and fix this issue. Props? beatskillz?
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | Live 10 Suite + Push2 | Intel i7 8700K | 16 GB RAM | Scarlett 6x6 | Arturia MiniLab MK II | 2x Novation LaunchControl XL

Galaxy

13 Jun 2017

abeonis wrote:
Zac wrote:Yes, I can't get it to register. I get the unregistered box no matter what I click and can't enter any details in that box.
I have exactly the same problem. I can't enter my details to get registered. Before 9.5 there was only one support to contact (Props). Now it is unclear who will check and fix this issue. Props? beatskillz?
Try registering in a different DAW, that's what seemed to work for me. The issue might be on the Reason end where it doesn't allow VSTs to call out to the web. I could be wrong tho.

Deep Schulzz

14 Jun 2017

Just contact the support via the web site. I got an authorizer code very fast but could not register the plugin in Reason but in my case in Samplitude.

:reason: :re: :recycle: :ignition: :refill:

SoulState

14 Jun 2017

Been using this one in Reason since 9.5 beta. If you want LOUD mixes, this comp will do ;)

[caveat]
But deleting it from the rack ALWAYS makes Reason "hang". So I have to force quit everytime :o

Should probably email BEATSKILLZ about it...

Deep Schulzz

14 Jun 2017

SoulState wrote:Been using this one in Reason since 9.5 beta. If you want LOUD mixes, this comp will do ;)

[caveat]
But deleting it from the rack ALWAYS makes Reason "hang". So I have to force quit everytime :o

Should probably email BEATSKILLZ about it...
Tried this out and Reason did not hang or freeze. Do you mean deleting it from the plugin folder? (Tried this also, no probs)

SoulState

15 Jun 2017

No. I mean just regular deleting from the rack.
I'm demoing another BEATSKILLZ plug-in "SLAM DAWG". That deletes okay.

iMac 2.4 GHz
OS 10.9.5 maverick
Ram 4gb

• Information