Free non-sucking VSTs licenses http://www.serialcenter.de/

Discuss VST stuff here!
OldGoat

16 May 2017

The German Beat-Magazine provides free VSTs/Stuff in every issue.
The best feature is that you do not have to buy the magazine to get the licenses, just use the following approach:

http://www.serialcenter.de/

Scroll to "Download".
Choose an issue, click OK. (The disadvantage is that you have to check every issue just to see what stuff is provided.)
Then choose the plugin(s) (checkbox), enter your mail address and click "Produkte Registrieren" (register products).

UPDATE: The site does not provide the binaries, some licenses work with some trials, some don't.
Last edited by OldGoat on 16 May 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Bunja

16 May 2017

I just tried getting loads see if there any good lol
where are the actual downloads ?
waste of time cant find a download section they just send you serial numbers , anyone figured this out

[mod ftfy]

Bunja

16 May 2017

trying to download a trial of xpand 2 enter the serial that way see if it works

OldGoat

16 May 2017

Bunja wrote:trying to download a trial of xpand 2 enter the serial that way see if it works
Thanks, just reminded me of the fact that the binaries are not downloadable there, but some keys work with some trial versions of some plugins.

Bunja

16 May 2017

OldGoat wrote:
Bunja wrote:trying to download a trial of xpand 2 enter the serial that way see if it works
Thanks, just reminded me of the fact that the binaries are not downloadable there, but some keys work with some trial versions of some plugins.

Did it work ? I didnt try yet on xpand 2 did any others have trials ? ,theres fxpansion geist but i have that already from another mag , cheers

Bunja

16 May 2017

worked for me i have a free copy of xpand 2 result ! cheers m8

Bunja

18 May 2017

OldGoat wrote:
What others did you get working?? only xpand 2 for me , i think geist will work

• Information