FL Plugins are coming to Mac VST soon!

Discuss VST stuff here!
AzureEyes

13 May 2017

Hey guys.

Mac versions of Harmor, Sytrus, Vocodex, Maximus and the others are being developed for Mac VST. This is awesome! I can't wait to use these in Reason!Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tronam

14 May 2017

I own quite a few Image-Line plugins and am looking forward to being able to use them again, especially Sytrus. I never gelled with FL studio's workflow, but I love their instruments and effects.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

Kalm

14 May 2017

A friend of mine use Harmor faithfully and been telling me I need it in my life. Guess I'll be able to test it now.
Courtesy of The Brew | Watch My Tutorials | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 16 GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 11 Suite | Studio One 5 Professional | Presonus Quantum | Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2 | Event Opals | Follow me on Instagram

stfual

16 May 2017

I've batch about this before but maybe under new ownership Propellerhead will take another look at this. One of the nice things about Image Line is their "complete your bundle" policies. When selecting one of their many effect and instrument bundles they deduct an amount for any items you already own. With a lot loyally invested and a couple of hundred dollars to spend I can get much greater perceived value from the Imageline shop than I can from the Propshop. And of course almost everything I buy from Imageline can now be used in both applications. I also own VST from Musiclab and Native Instruments who currently also offer sensible and attractive cross grade and upgrade options.

• Information