I think, Native Instruments Big sale on June

Discuss VST stuff here!
Alkua

13 May 2017

Because the new feature of the VST in Reason, I was searching if Native Instruments does sale. And I found this worksheet:

It is look like that NI does a 50% off on something every June. I want to buy Massive ($149) and Kontakt($399) but both together cost almost the same Komplete 11.

Let see what happen.

Heater

13 May 2017

I'm going to upgrade my Reaktor 5 to 6 in the next sale. I just hope it's not this month as I'm skint.

tumar

13 May 2017

Alkua wrote:I want to buy Massive ($149) and Kontakt($399) but both together cost almost the same Komplete 11.
Let see what happen.
This is my story. I hunted for some synths but I purchased whole Komplete on sale ($ 399).

NI Komplete and other stuff (even their audio interfaces!) almost always goes to sale twice a year, summer and winter. Besides, they gave free plugin every Xmass. And don't forget second-hand market.
I have whole NI Komplete package plus additional plugins (i.e excellent Softube-made dynamic processors) and Kontakt libraries and never paid full price. NI universe has low threshold - if you buy anything from them, it's easy to fall into endless posibilities of updates, upgrades and crossgrades ;)

fieldframe
RE Developer

13 May 2017

Heater wrote:I'm going to upgrade my Reaktor 5 to 6 in the next sale. I just hope it's not this month as I'm skint.
I was going to do the same when they ran the last NI sale, but just like the PropShop which never discounts the Parsec 2 upgrade when there's a sale, NI didn't discount the Reaktor 6 upgrade! Unfortunately, I doubt they will start doing it this time.

ltbrunt00

14 May 2017

Oh God not another sale....At this rate I won't have any money for the fall winter sales. I do checked Native Instruments site a few times a week.
Reason, Nuendo, Studio One
https://soundcloud.com/user-404930848

dmcghee

20 May 2017

I wish I saw this tread before buying Komplete 11 Ultimate.
I have no regrets though. I also purchased the Kontrol s61
Keyboard. Komplete, Kontact and UVI works perfectly in
Reason 9.5.

Pralijah

23 May 2017

Just been wondering the same, if and when NI will have a big sale.

I just wish there were a few more options of Komplete bundles. The Komplete Select has not what I need, and the other two has too much of the synths that I will not use. Would be nice to be able to pick ones own favourites in a bundle, instead of getting a lot that is not of interest. I want mostly the acoustic side of the library including their drummers.
Last edited by Pralijah on 28 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Make music shake again!

Oquasec

23 May 2017

Gonna pass on that regardless tbh. I wanna know what uvi and garritan have in store for their users but I will have that utility kontakt player :]
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

tumar

23 May 2017

Pralijah wrote:Just been wondering the same, if and when NI will have a big sale.

I just wish there were a few more options of Komplete bundles. The Komplete Select has not what I need, and the other two has too much of the synths that I will not use. Would be nice to be able to pick ones own favourites in a bundle, instead of getting a lot that is not of interest. I want mostly the acoustic side of the library including their drummers.

Since v.10 Komplete is more like system. You got Komplete Kontrol Software, which works like one metaplugin: you can choose any single plugin and
Kontakt library or you can just browse and load ie. bass (pads, evolving etc. whatever...) patches and it shows all basses from every NI plugin you have.

ezelkow1

23 May 2017

Pralijah wrote:Just been wondering the same, if and when NI will have a big sale.
They will, it happens every summer and black friday/christmas. One will usually be a sale on individual instruments and komplete, the other will be on komplete upgrades and instruments. It always pays to wait with NI, and skip years if possible. Komplete is very affordable if you can get in on the right upgrade deal and skip years you dont want/need since upgrades are really cheap at that point

selig
RE Developer

23 May 2017

fieldframe wrote:
Heater wrote:I'm going to upgrade my Reaktor 5 to 6 in the next sale. I just hope it's not this month as I'm skint.
I was going to do the same when they ran the last NI sale, but just like the PropShop which never discounts the Parsec 2 upgrade when there's a sale, NI didn't discount the Reaktor 6 upgrade! Unfortunately, I doubt they will start doing it this time.
Reaktor has been on sale for $99 a few times over the past 5 years or so. Worth waiting for (if you can wait!).
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

plaamook

24 May 2017

selig wrote:Reaktor has been on sale for $99 a few times over the past 5 years or so. Worth waiting for (if you can wait!).
:)
I hope not. I couldn't wait...
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

Oquasec

24 May 2017

Or you could just cop a 40$ transfer license from oquasec :roll:
:lol: As a plugin that gets literally zero usage from me since I upgraded to 6 last year I think it'd be better in the hands of somebody who's actually interested in using that.

Hm... :re: :re: :re: :re:
Last edited by Oquasec on 25 May 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

plaamook

25 May 2017

Oquasec wrote:Or you could just cop a 40$ transfer license from oquasec :roll:
:lol: As a plugin that gets literally zero usage from me since I upgraded last year I think it'd be better in the hands of somebody who's actually interested in using that.

Hm... :re: :re: :re: :re:
Shitballs...
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

ShawnG

27 May 2017

I have my license for Reaktor 6 for sale over at KVR right now as well. not gonna give it away for 40 bucks, (whoever scored that, Good Job! :thumbs_up: ) on kvr right now its listed at 125, but I'm gonna drop it to 95 dollars US. PM me if you want it!

The Tone Ranger

28 May 2017

ShawnG wrote:I have my license for Reaktor 6 for sale over at KVR right now as well. not gonna give it away for 40 bucks, (whoever scored that, Good Job! :thumbs_up: ) on kvr right now its listed at 125, but I'm gonna drop it to 95 dollars US. PM me if you want it!
I'm surprised you're selling Reaktor 6 with Reason VST about to drop. It seems like the ultimate VST for the Reason rack.

Pralijah

07 Jun 2017

I see NI has quite some effects too in their package. So can one now also use those effects in Reason if buying say Komplete 11 ultimate? just as other vst effects? Or are they exclusively to be used in their software?
Make music shake again!

Gorgon

07 Jun 2017

Apparently there is already a sale going on right now. Gonna bag this one as soon as I get home! :D

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... aign=sos17

*edit* Couldn't wait. Bagged it already. :D
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

Fretless Fingers

14 Jun 2017

Might be worth posting as a new topic but both zzounds.com and sweetwater.com are also honoring the current update sale price along with there respective payment plan options
:reason: v10 :record: :recycle: :refill: :re: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :ignition:
reason-expert.com Author, video maker, producer

Hauser+Quaid

14 Jun 2017

Had to jump on this sale, been wanting Form & Razor for a while. Upgraded my Komplete 9 to 11 Ultimate. I still wanna grab Nexus at some point but aside from that I'll be set with sounds for a long, long, long, long time!

• Information