Will Ezdrummer 2work in Reason 9.5 update?

Discuss VST stuff here!
JMesomereason

12 May 2017

hi guys,

Just wondering if Ez drummer 2 will work in Reason 9.5 update?

Can anyone who tried the beta shed some light?

Thanks,

Olivier

12 May 2017

If it is a VST 2.4, then Yes !
Please see: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7500811
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

JMesomereason

12 May 2017

Thank you!

dandandaaan

12 May 2017

Have tested it in the Beta, can confirm it works very well! Including multi out etc. The only thing that isn't working just now (I believe) is drag & drop MIDI files - but it may get fixed before release.
singer/songwriter with electronic tendencies

http://pointsmusic.bandcamp.com/
https://soundcloud.com/points_music

Logic / Ableton Live / Reason Rack / Nord Stage 2 / Moog Grandmother / Eurorack / Guitars, drums, toys

Ostermilk

12 May 2017

dandandaaan wrote:Have tested it in the Beta, can confirm it works very well! Including multi out etc. The only thing that isn't working just now (I believe) is drag & drop MIDI files - but it may get fixed before release.
See that's the kind of comment that should stay inside the beta forum, simply because the drag and drop not working bit isn't true on the latest build even it is only 'your belief'. It HAS already been fixed, which you would have found out if you'd spent the time it took to post already out-dated information retesting the issue in the latest build instead.

If you find something not working simply report it as a bug and maybe post about it in the Beta forum rather than create anxieties about the upcoming release on the public forum. If everyone that is on the Beta kept doing that instead of posting here we'll end up with the best possible release.

Olivier

12 May 2017

Ostermilk wrote:
dandandaaan wrote:Have tested it in the Beta, can confirm it works very well! Including multi out etc. The only thing that isn't working just now (I believe) is drag & drop MIDI files - but it may get fixed before release.
See that's the kind of comment that should stay inside the beta forum, simply because the drag and drop not working bit isn't true on the latest build even it is only 'your belief'. It HAS already been fixed, which you would have found out if you'd spent the time it took to post already out-dated information retesting the issue in the latest build instead.

If you find something not working simply report it as a bug and maybe post about it in the Beta forum rather than create anxieties about the upcoming release on the public forum. If everyone that is on the Beta kept doing that instead of posting here we'll end up with the best possible release.
Cheers Ostermilk :)

Read: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7500407

And because i want to push everyones nose into it.. i'm locking this thread.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

• Information