Zynaptiq Adaptiverb!

Discuss VST stuff here!
Biolumin3sc3nt

09 May 2017

I just recently picked this up about a month ago and it's absolutely amazing! A reverb that is a first of its kind... I'll let the video's do the talking

GRIFTY

10 May 2017

seems kinda cool but will it crush my fx8350? i imagine it will

Biolumin3sc3nt

10 May 2017

GRIFTY wrote:seems kinda cool but will it crush my fx8350? i imagine it will
It's extremely cpu intensive - however they've addressed that with 2 modes (one very high, and the other high) lol

This is one of those "Bounce in Place" moments - oh i found this funny as well - homeboy Deadmau5' computer got taxed

GRIFTY

10 May 2017

not a fan of his, but that video is pretty cool. the plug he used at the end is really cool to, morph2. is reason going to be able to send multiple audio tracks to a single vst effect like that???

aeox
Competition Winner

10 May 2017

i achieve similar results with Synapse DR-1 Deep Reverb + Polar and some extensive routing

Biolumin3sc3nt

10 May 2017

GRIFTY wrote:not a fan of his, but that video is pretty cool. the plug he used at the end is really cool to, morph2. is reason going to be able to send multiple audio tracks to a single vst effect like that???
I'm not the hugest Deadmau5 fan, but I do fancy some of his tracks - Joel sure as hell know's what's going on - Youtube suggested the video while i was going thru Adaptiverb vids. And yes of course You can send multiple audio tracks to a single plug/Re etc. - that's what the send bus is for.

Biolumin3sc3nt

10 May 2017

aeox wrote:i achieve similar results with Synapse DR-1 Deep Reverb + Polar and some extensive routing
aeox - I highly suggest you download a trial version for yourself - I assure you, You will be impressed! I dig the song btw, nice work!

There's also Wormhole that just came out - F'in cool I tell ya, might as well start a thread on that too

aeox
Competition Winner

10 May 2017

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:
aeox wrote:i achieve similar results with Synapse DR-1 Deep Reverb + Polar and some extensive routing
aeox - I highly suggest you download a trial version for yourself - I assure you, You will be impressed! I dig the song btw, nice work!

There's also Wormhole that just came out - F'in cool I tell ya, might as well start a thread on that too
i own it

Biolumin3sc3nt

10 May 2017

aeox wrote:
Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:

i own it
Cool Mang

GRIFTY

10 May 2017

But I mean will the vst effect be able to take multiple audio inputs? That morph plug in is clearly a crossfader

aeox
Competition Winner

10 May 2017

aeox wrote:
Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:

i own it

i mean i own Adaptiverb, not Wormhole :P

Biolumin3sc3nt

10 May 2017

aeox wrote:
aeox wrote:
Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:

i own it

Both are awesome - they sucked me in! lol

aeox
Competition Winner

10 May 2017

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:
aeox wrote:
aeox wrote:
Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:

i own it

Both are awesome - they sucked me in! lol

i'll have to check out Wormhole later!

GRIFTY

11 May 2017

My question was answered by the propellerhead live stream today. Vst containers take up to 4 audio inputs and 8 outputs

• Information